Chapter 6

(OK YALL THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE PRETTY DAMN SHORT BECAUSE ALL THE DRAMA IS GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT 2-3 CHAPTERS SO YEA!)

Lilly's P.O.V
I'm going to Summers houses I we can talk about her birthday plans. She's going to have a birthday week in Vegas and it's going to be the biggest event ever! I pulled up too Summer's house and saw a familiar car. Hmmmm that's strange. Anyway I proceeded to knock on her door.

She open the door and came outside and closed the door behind her. "Lilly baby what are you doing here?!" She exclaimed. She hugged me and looked at me nervously. Why the hell is she being so got damn weird. "Summer you told me to come over here ya know like 2 days ago. Remember?" She really started bugging then. "Oh uhmm uhmm y-yea hahaha girl my bad I- I uh meant tomorrow so bye!" What the fuck? "Hold on bitch slow yo roll I can't come over tomorrow I got booku shit to do! Lets just go over the plans right now." I rolled my eyes. "Uh Uh Uh ok. Let's do talk about it out here tho!" I looked at her stupid. "Ok fine whatever floats your boat."

Just as we were about to start talking the door opened and I heard a man's voice. "Bae what you doing out her- IH SHIT!" It was Kendrick!! That's why this bitch was being so weird! her and Kendrick are a fucking item!! "She looked at me and smiled at me nervously. I grinned at her so hard. "Lillian." "No no no Summer I understand you're doing something I mean someone I'll let you have your alone time." I said about to leave. "We can talk about your birthday plans later on." I laughed and got Into my car. after all this shit he had been talking he fell for his ass. HA! I can't wait till we go to Vegas...

A/N: You guys!!!! I'm sorry this chapter is sooo short but the next chapter is going to take place in Vegas and it's going to be veryyyy dramatic. It's also one if the most important parts of the book. So comment and vote if you want me to update it!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMMENNNT COMMMENNT COMMMENNNT