Mom and dads Museum of horrors

I arrived home the next morning absolutely exhausted from the lack of sleep. I walked through the front door and dumped my bag on the floor and closed the door behind me, sighing with relief that I was home.
" Lexi?" Judy called.
" Yeah it's me Judy" I called out.
" Lexi" my sister screamed and I flinched.
" Are you okay?" Judy asked seeing me flinch.
" Yeah I'm fine, I'm just a bit tired I guess" I shrugged.
" Are mom and dad back yet?" Judy shook her head " Not yet no" she said.
" Lexi sweetheart is that you?" Grandma called out.
" Yeah its me grandma" I called back.
Grandma rounded the corner and rushed over to me and gave me a big hug " Hi grandma" I say hugging her back.
"Oh it is so good to see you" she said squeezing me so tight I thought I was gonna puke.
" have you had any breakfast honey?" I shook my head , after my ordeal last night I was took shaken up to eat but now being home I felt like I had not eaten for months.
" I can whip you up something.....how about bacon and pancakes?" Grandma asked letting go of me to look at me properly. I saw her look at me with concern in her eyes.
" I'm fine I just didn't sleep all that well last night that's all" I say as brightly as I could.
" okay lets get you that breakfast hmm?" I nod and we all go to the kitchen where grandma does whip us up some bacon and pancakes like always.
I love grandmas pancakes and bacon they always cheer me up or make me feel better when I'm unwell or feeling down.
" so....how was the sleepover?" She asked taking a seat opposite me.
I freeze and suddenly I am back in that boiler room and that girl with no eyes screaming and horrid figure calling my name with pure malice in his voice...I want to him as it felt and sounded like a man.
"Lexi" my grand mother says trying to arouse me.
" Lexi honey" grandma shakes me once again and I finally come to and a single tear slips down my cheek.

(This gif is meant to be Lexi ^^^^^) " is everything okay Lexi honey?" Grandma asks and I wipe away the tear that slipped down my cheek

" is everything okay Lexi honey?" Grandma asks and I wipe away the tear that slipped down my cheek.
" yeah everything is fine" I say putting my brave face.
I can feel Judy watching me but I just carry on and take a bite of my pancakes.
Later that afternoon I am up in my room sat on my bed doing my home work when the home phone rings 3 times Before grandma answers it. I get off my bed and tip toe out my room and creep down the stairs and lean against the wall and carefully poke my head round so I am looking into the living room. Grandma is sitting on the couch.
" Hi darling, yes the girls are fine" I hear grandma say to mom.
" so you won't be home for a few days?" Grandma sighed.
" I don't want to worry you but Lexi hasn't been herself since she came home from the sleep over but, she won't tell me what's Happened"there's a minutes silence.
" I'm sure it's nothing darling, don't worry everything will be okay, you and Ed stay safe and I will speak to you soon. I love you" Grandma says to mom.
I rush upstairs and back into my bedroom and climb on to my bed and sit and wait for grandma to tell me my parents aren't coming home.
Later that evening I walk passed Judy's room and head down stairs towards the kitchen wanting a glass of water I pass mom and dads famous museum filled with trinkets possessed with demons and evil spirits and that super creepy doll Annabelle. I head into the kitchen and pour myself a large glass of water. Turning off the Fawcett I turn and head back up stairs. I pass the museum and the door slowly creaks open, I head back upstairs only to stop dead on the stairs finally registering that the door opens of its own accord and I turn back round and head back towards the kitchen but, this time I stop outside the open door of the museum. I stood staring at the door seeing it was now open when I passed it earlier it was sealed shut and here I am standing in front of it with the door a jar.
Mom and dad always told me and Judy not to venture in there and so we never did alone until now......
I slowly open the door and take a deep breath " okay you can do this" I say trying to calm myself down.
I turn on the light and glance round not seeing anyone but I call out " Hello....grandma?" I call out.
I get no reply, I decide to give up and close the door *creak* there was a sound coming from with in that room.
I walk into the room again making sure I touch nothing like dad always instructed me to so, I carefully walk past all the creepy objects and trinkets. I didn't see a thing but I still continue to walk round and my eyes fall upon that large protective display of that creepy Annabelle doll only to see that the case I completely empty even though the doors are sealed shut.
" what the hell?" I mumble
I start to panic, I feel my heart beating loudly in my chest pounding and pounding screaming to get out, my blood rushing through my veins pulsating.
" this isn't real" I say to my self over and over.
" Lexi" I hear a voice whisper my name, that every same voice I heard at Beth's last night in my dream.
I am frozen to the spot, I can't move. I hear that voice again only he is laughing,laughing at my fear.
I finally come to and I run towards the door but I don't make it the door slams shut in front of me leaving me locked in the museum.
" Help" I scream banging on the door.
I carry on banging on the door " Judy....Grandma.....Anybody help please, let me out of here" I pound on the door with all my might.
" Whats wrong don't you want to stay and play with us Lexi?" The voice questioned.
I could hear the voice getting nearer and nearer, I stop pounding on the door and I take a deep breath and slowly turn round......

( gif is Lexi turning round so ignore the thing in the gif with wavering legs or whatever it is lol)