The new start😏😏

Author-chan: Author-chan here with some more fanfic, fangirling, klance, and my other crap you all enjoy. This is the chapter where Pidge goes through alot of shit. Oh no😱😱!!

Keith wakes up in Lance's arms, and his head against his chest. When he realizes this, his face lights up like a red lightbulb. He looked up at Lance's face. "So cute," he whispered, trying not to wake him up. Lance starts to rustle a bit and Keith freaks out at the sudden movement, then just acts asleep.

Let's go check on Shiro and Pidge shall we😏😏 this is brought to you by klance over reactions

Now back to da story.

"Pidge, you need to eat" Shiro comanded trying to get Pidge to open her mouth to the space goo. Pidge just turns away from the spoon. "Come on Pidge, you need strength." Pidge slowly opened her mouth and eats a small amount of goo. "Pidge, eat more." she then ate a few more bites before just not accepting the goo anymore.

"Here, let me get you some water." Shiro got out of the seat to get a glass and some water when Pidge tugged ahold of Shiro's shirt. She shook her head no. "Sigh, what do you want to do" he asked tilting his head. Pidge suddenly jumped out of her seat and fell on the floor hugging herself while crying. "Pidge!! What's wrong" Shiro said softly cradling her in his arms. She jumped out of his arms like he was some sort of stranger, she then started to run out into the hallway. "PIDGE!!" He shouted trying to make her come back, but it didn't work.

Let's cut off that and see Lance and Keith.

Lance woke up still sleepy eyed and saw Keith leaning against him asleep. Lance immediately full on blushed at the sight of the cute asleep red paladin. "K-keith" he said moving in front of him. Keith started to wake up but surprised to see the walls were up and Lance in front of him. "Lance, what is it" he rubbed his eyes "well I noticed the walls were up and I wanted to wake you up so we could go" he said scratching the back of his head. "Well I'm hungry, let's go eat"

While walking down the hallway Pidge ran into (and she literally ran into) Lance and Keith. "Ow, oh. hey Pidge glad to see you-" Lance tried to say before Pidge started to scratch  him. "Woah!! Pidge, calm down!!" Keith tried to calm her but he only made her punch and scratch Keith. "Pidge, what are you doing" Shiro shouted in an angry tone. "H-help, no you ignorant fool don't listen, s-stop, no don't you da-" she suddenly passed out. "What just happened?" Lance looked at the little paladin in surprise. "The Galra is what happened."

"Tell me exactly what happened" Allura looking a little panicked. "Well, you see we were walking to get food when we ran into​ Pidge, she then attacked us and she started saying some stuff then she passed out." Lance tried to explain, then Shiro told his side of the story. "Me and Pidge were in the dinning hall when she jumped and fell on the ground crying, I tried to cradle her in my arms when she jumped out and started running out. I.ran after her then I found her attacking Keith and Lance, she looked at me and she said 'help, no you ignorant fool don't listen, stop, no don't you' and she was about to say dare but she passed out" Shiro explained.

From Author-chan: sorry guys for a late update but spring break ended and I've needed to work on other school stuff but me and my editor are making a book and I would like you all to check it out. It'll be out soon so here is the theme.