I'm Sorry

From Author-chan: I will try to update as much as I can and make chapters long. Story will start after saving Pidge.

Shiro holds Pidge in his lap with her hair super dirty, with eyes that seemed to have lost their shine. Shiro pilots the Black Lion back to the Castle of Lions. After he arrived he took Pidge and ran out and down the hall into the control room and shouted, "Get a healing pod, now!" Allura nodded and got one ready.

As she took Pidge out of Shiro's hands to put her in the pod, the green paladin squirmed out of her arms and Shiro was just barely able to catch her when she fell. "Hmm, odd," Allura said, rubbing her chin. "She might still be frightened from the escape." The princess scanned Pidge for a second​ before commanding Shiro to put the tiny one inside a healing pod.

Shiro followed her orders as the other paladins rushed in to see the poor Pidge being sealed up inside. "She'll have to stay in there for at least 5 earth hours." Allura stated, trying to cheer the group. Everyone was silent for a while, then Keith decided to speak up. "The Galra really did a number on her huh.." Allura glanced at the pod then back at Keith. "Unfortunately, yes..." she said in a hushed tone hoping no one could hear her, but they all did anyways.

Le time skip (cause I'm too lazy to write hour by hour till she woke up) 5 hours later😉

Pidge woke up and the healing pod opened, letting her out. She was about to fall on the floor when luckily Shiro caught her (again, lol😋). Shiro looked at her tired face before cradling her like a baby, pidge looked at him with her lifeless eyes and started to grab onto his shirt tight. He looked at her with caring eyes before he kissed her head "your home now, it's ok" he said in a calm tone hoping she'll then feel a lot more safe. After Shiro was just holding her for awhile he noticed his little bean had fallen asleep. He smiled then got up and took her to her room. When he put her down she started to hold onto Shiro's shirt tighter, and Shiro started to blush a little. "U-um, ok" he said as he got onto the bed with his small bean, after about 3 minutes he too fell asleep.

(Let's see what the rest of the gang is doing 😏lol. To the dining hall.)

Hunk attempted to lighten the mood a little but ended up failing and planting a plate of space goo on Lance's face. He tried to throw some at Hunk but it planted itself on Keith's face. "Why yo-" Keith tried to say but was splattered in the face by Lance. "Heh heh, you just got dun-" he tried to say but Allura threw some goo at his face.(lol food fight) They all started throwing goo all over the place, most of the goo thrown was at Lance or Keith.

After food throwing

"Ha ha, that was fun" hunk said with a huge grin on his face while covered in goo. "All right everyone go take a shower, but Keith and Lance, after showers get in gear and go to the training deck" Allura stated.

After showers, they have arrived at the training deck. "So what's this all about" Keith asked. "This is so you and Lance get along" Allura looked at them with a devilish smile. She then presses a button and around them forms a small room. "Wha- Allura!!" Lance and Keith said in unison. "This is for your own good,... or better" she said with a smirk and walked out. "No wait" Lance yelled trying to get Allura's attention.

Next chapter we will find out what will happen to klance and shidge. Lol, see yallz next time, stay cool