sry, it's my last

Not an update, sry guys. This is the last chapter/ update of this book. But to make up for it, here's a little something something I made for you.

There was a girl, Happy and bright. Didn't show fear of hate, she was like titanium against it. As she grew her titanium had weakened slowly. The girl started to grow weak to the hate, soon after consuming her within the shadows. The girl fell below the cracks into a dark, cold, sad, and lonely place. The hate grew too strong to the point of drowning her in her own tears. She was sad, lonely, and dark to the point it was rare to see a smile, let alone a laugh. It was growing quicker and quicker. She had enough as she thought, standing on the edge. She wrote all she thought, knew, and loved on a paper. 'I'm sorry' were the last words that escaped her lips before her body was sent free falling.

Don't be consumed by depression, seek help from friends or just from anyone. Don't think that I'm just saying it to say it, no, I'm saying this because I'm in this hell as well. I'm In this hell called depression just like some of you out there reading this. You are never too damaged to be fixed. You just need time, time and help will do wonders. This is it, stay cool bye.