Forgotten

Author-chan here!! Because of school crap and crazy tests, I will only update like only a few times till summer vacation. Btw I'm having a horrible time at school so sorry.😞😞

Pidge awoke in a strange white room with only one other color, black. There was a black splodge that stood over her saying one thing "Pidge, you awake" it said in worry. She could only move her head, she shook it up and down to signal 'yes'. Shiro lifted himself from over the weak paladin, he smiled, then just went straight into another question. "Why did you attack Lance?" Her body froze for a second 'who is this Lance?' she thought to herself "w-who's Lance" Shiro's face was a mixture of worry, fear, and anger. 'what did they do to her?' Shiro felt a little bit of worry but brushed it off. "Can you walk" he asked trying to change the subject. "Maybe?" She tried to get up but fell over, before she could fall Shiro caught her and let her lean on him.

Let's go check Lance and Keith 😝😝(there in the 'living room' rn)

"Lance, are you ok" he said In worry. "I'm fine, you" "yeah" they sat in silence for a while, till Allura walked in. "Guys, Pidge has waken up." Allura said with a little fear. "Great, let's go see her" lance jumped up from the 'couch'. "Well, about that. Due to what happened​ she, she lost all memory of any of us except Shiro" she said shakily. "WHAT!" Keith shouted furiously. A small silence fell over the room for a bit, until Pidge and shiro entered the room. Pidge looked up at Shiro. "Who are they Shiro?". That shot bullets through everyone​ except Shiro.

Sorry the chapter is short but I'm in a little rush, ok. Sorry, stay cool.