rescued but chained

Hey guys I'm back at it again with this story, yayyyyyyyy! Yeah sorry for not updating sooner but I'm kinda busy and school just ended for me so look forward to a lot more updates soon (probably). Now onto the story!

"Pidge!" Shiro yelled as the small paladin fell. "Are you ok. Speak to me." Shiro shook Pidge a little to get her to wake. Keith walks over and pats Shiro's back. "C'mon Shiro, she needs to rest, and so do you" Shiro stopped to look over at Keith "ok, I'll get some rest, but please take pidge to her room" Keith nodded and picked up the small paladin walking her to her room.

Like 3 hours later (cause I'm a lazy person 😋😋)

Shiro wakes up in a pool of sweat but instead of a pool, it's an ocean of sweat "I guess I'm too worried" he sighed. He walks out and over to Pidge's room. He starts to slide open the door till he hears a slight noise, he looks around and realises that its coming from inside the room. He opens it enough for him to see, his gaze falls upon the little green bean that's shaking and crying in her sleep.

Shiro's dad instinct kick in (lol, sry. I'll shut my mouth now) and he runs over to her and cradles her and kissing her forehead. "I love you, Katie" Pidge stops crying and gives a small smile. She mumbled something faintly, but enough for Shiro to hear. "I love you too, Shiro."

I'm back guys, sry I'm late but I have an excuse.... no I don't, I'm just lazy 😅😅 anyway I'd like to thank you all for this

 no I don't, I'm just lazy 😅😅 anyway I'd like to thank you all for this

Like what the actual f***, 1.12k reads!! I'm so freaking happy, when I saw this I actually cried. Thank you all for this, I have no idea how to freaking Express how amazed and happy I am. What did I do to deserve all of you 😄😄😄😭😭😭😆😆😆. Thanks to you all, stay cool and bye!!!!!!