Princess

I showed my Jadward around the whole school. He always had a little to say about everything. Like how I was a good tour guide and about how the school was so huge that it might be holding a lot of secret magical stuff. He also called my really really weird laugh adorable (I know. Aaaaahhhh)

Lastly I showed him my locker, why, I have no idea. I just felt the need to. Around him I did things I didn't even feel like doing, I did really odd things. Like I was walking at a really really fast pace, which I've never been able to attain before. I did things that there was absolutely no need to do, for eg. call the head cheerleader a frickin slutty jerk. I know, bad move. But it was worth it because the look she gave me was nothing less than priceless. So basically around him I did things that were very much not me.

'This is my locker. You're to promise you won't tell anyone anything I show you. '
'Of course I'll keep your little secret. ' he said smiling a crooked smile, the only slight imperfection in him, the imperfection that got my heart banging against my chest, threatening to break it open.

I opened my locker and immediately a few books fell out. 'Sorry, I just run out of space to keep them sometimes.' I said bending down to pick up the books. The books that had fallen out were the heaviest I owned, and good god they were so heavy! Ty, like the gentleman he was, bent down to help me. Our hands brushed against each other. In the brief contact, an immense amount of energy flowed through me and I picked the books up like they were feather light and quickly and swiftly kept them in a neat stack in my locker. That was the weirdest thing I've done today. I looked at him, sure that he held some dark secrets that I should be afraid of. But me being me, they made me all the more attracted to him.

'What?' He said through a laugh
'N-nothing.' I replied shaking my head to get the fictional thoughts out of my head.
'Anyways, moving on. This is a picture of my parents, they died when I was 11 but I never quite got over them.' I said holding the picture carefully, tears threatening to fall any moment. Why I told him the secret of my parents' death, I guess I'll never know.

Me telling him this wasn't what surprised me the most, his reaction was. He didn't say he was sorry,and I didn't want him to, I didn't want his pity, I didn't need it. But that wasn't what was surprising. He looked at the picture, his eyes widened, shock and recognition and even fear and awe passed through them. He stumbled back a bit. All this lasted for a fraction of a second but I captured all the emotions. Regaining his composure, eyes hardened, he said, 'What were their names?' A trick question, for it was clear he recognized them.

'Mariana and Theseus.' I replied and waited for his reaction.
'Oh. ' he said and then turned to look at me, his eyes no longer holding the hardness in them. His eyes now were soft. He was genuinely smiling. He looked into my eyes and said, 'So you're the Leia. You're Leia Renaldi.'

I swear I didn't mention anything about my surname. I looked at him confused. If I didn't mention my surname, how did he know?

The questioning look held in my eyes, I slowly said, 'Yes. Yes I'm Leia Renaldi..'

He smiled even more and nodding towards me he said, 'Welcome back, Princess.'

• • •

A/n
What! I know. She's a princess. But of what, and where? How does a guy she just met know her more than she does herself?? So just a chapter more and we'll be exposed to our fictional world. Keep track of the smallest details, like eye color. Yes, Ty has orange colored eyes.
I'm sorry this chapter was so short. I'll make them longer next time. I promise.
Comment what you think. I hope I'm doing a good job. And thanx a lot if you're reading this.

Love ya
💋💋
Wesha