Falling

Seeing the clearly confused, surprised and shocked look on my face, Ty said, 'Don't ask, you'll see.'

Well I wasn't going to ask. The shock had practically paralysed my mind, causing the inability to speak or display emotion. My head was throbbing. All this was too much to digest or process. I found out that a whole new world existed out there, that I was one of those abnormal creatures in that world, that in fact I was some sort of lost princess of that land, that magic was something real, I saw magic taking place before my eyes. And lastly but definitly not the least that my parents were alive for all THE FRICKIN TIME I THOUGHT THEY WERE DEAD! Too much? You bet.

Tyler dragged me through hallways filled with (duh) humans and things frozen in time. Water was suspended in air and blood from a person's mouth due to a punch on his face. Dazed, I walked right through the still blood and water. I know, BIG mistake. The blood and water unfroze and fell on me. The cold water and the stench of blood on my sleeve snapped me out of my daze. Reality wasn't any better than the state in which I was lost, unable to do anything, walking with a paralysed mind not processing a thing I saw heard or touched. Reality had me thinking about things I didn't want to think about. I didn't know who I even was anymore. I just walked ahead, Tyler's hand in mine. I didn't even know whether I could trust him. Could I trust anyone now? Tyler was looking at me. He was saying something.

'Leia?  Earth to Leia? '

'Yeah, I'm back.' I said, my voice devoid of any emotion, an empty smile on my face.

  Worry filled up in his eyes, ' Are you okay?'

'Yeah I'm fine. Why?'

' It's just that there are tears dripping down your face.'

I hadn't even noticed the tears rolling down my face, but he had. Why?

Once I noticed the tears, I started sobbing and I couldn't stop.

'Hey, don't cry. I know it's a lot to take in in one day, and you're just human, but you've got to be strong about it. Here, come here.' He said pulling me in for a hug. He stroked my hair and whispered, 'It's alright, I'm here for you.' Over and over again into my hair.

Unlike last time, his embrace was gentle. He just held me in his arms, and I felt a way I had never felt before. I felt protected. I twisted his black t-shirt in my hands and cried into his chest. He didn't pull away, didn't bother about the fact that I was soaking his t-shirt with my tears. All he did was hold me and stroke my auburn hair which fell in diva curls on my shoulders. I took a deep breath and finally stopped crying. I pulled away, my hands still on his muscular chest and his arms around my waist, and said, 'Thank you, for everything.'

'Don' t thank me.'

He put his right hand on my cheek, wiped the tears, and said, eyes soft, 'Don't worry, I'm here for you.' And pulled me in for one last hug.

'I'd do this forever, but we have to rush.' He whispered into my hair.

I couldn't agree more. So, we walked ahead, hand in hand.

I was scared, terrified. Not because I didn't know what was in store for me in the new world, the world whose existence I had no idea. No, that wasn't on my mind anymore because of Ty. I was scared because I was slowly falling, falling in love with Tyler, a guy I met that day, a guy who provided me with a  comfort I had never experienced. I didn't even know him well, but staring into his orange eyes, I felt like I knew there was all to know about him. I shouldn't be falling, but I had already tripped, stumbled and started my journey into the rabbit hole of love.

The thing was, I didn't have any chance with him, did I? He was the god of hotness, and I was, well, insignificant me. He had a way with his words, a way with which he charmed everyone, and I did not. He was magical and powerful, and I had no control over myself. Basically, our relationship was something that would take place in my dreams, only in my dreams.

There is always a positive side to everything though. The way he worried about me, the way he held me and the way he looked at me, they were all signs, weren't they? But then again, what if he was a player? A pathetic liar who kept breaking hearts? What if? That question always remains.

I was aching. Yes, Tyler had got rid of the pain in my head, but that pain was replaced with an aching heart, a heart aching for him.

                                                                        •   •   •

A/n

I'm sorry I'm putting Leia through shit, but this is just the beginning!! Next chapter I'm most probably going to be introducing ya'll to the FICTIONAL WORLD!!! Yaayyy!! But it's not something to look forward to that much. It's like those dark worlds. Plot twists coming up!

Comment what you think and what you want to know. Help me come up with a ship name for Tyler and Leia. Also, tell me if you ship them.

If you're reading this, thank you so so much. You have no idea how much it matters  

Love ya
💋💋
Wesha