30.

Nasir.

At this moment, I regretted reaching out to Suge for help. He always had a way of getting what he wanted out of you just when you thought you had the upper-hand. Now here I was, in this secluded area of his mansion that had a single mattress that was stained with blood as if this room was used to be some type of torture chamber. I had orchestrated a lot of sick shit to gain my respect but I've never been the one to actually do it directly. The thought of the things that could've happened in this room made me nauseous as I stood there with my hands shoved into my front pockets.

I could hear muffled screams of a female coming down the hall on the other side of the door, growing anxious as I wondered how I could talk myself out of this. Knowing Suge, there wasn't gonna' be any talking. If I didn't do whatever it was, I was sure I would be tortured just like the rest of his victims. With sweat forming along my forehead and the palm of hands, I took a deep breaths, closing my eyes briefly to get myself together. I couldn't let him think I was weak. It was already bad enough I was taking orders from this mothafucka'.

Suddenly, the door flew open and a terrified and naked Kim was pushed onto the floor, sobbing with her hands and feet restrained by chains. She didn't look as if she had been hit or anything. I was relieved but still angry that she was even taken by Suge and his crew. What the hell was he planning to do with her?

"I got a job for you", he announced.

I stepped closer to Suge as had a handful of Kim's hair, pulling it to make her look up at me, "Yo. Suge, what's all this? Why you got my cousin—"

"I was gettin' to that", he said, interrupting me with a smirk on his face. "You two amateurs have been fuckin' shit up for me, gettin' in my way and we all know how I am when it comes to shit like that."

Shit. Kim looked at me with fear as tears continued to roll down her face and I felt defenseless. How was I gonna' save her this time? I wasn't sure if I could. After all, I couldn't even save myself. I sighed, defeated, "Look, Suge. I get it. We made shit complicated for you but I can fix all that. Just let her go."

"I gave you a chance to bring her to me, and you didn't. You just told me about that Fluffy character", he started to say.

"Puffy", I corrected him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Same thing."

"What you gon' do to her?", I inquired, concerned as to why the fuck he was so eager to get Kim in the first place.

He just smirked and shook his head before responding, "Nah. It's what you gon' do to her."

"Me? Whoa! Suge, what you talkin' about? Just let her go, man! I'll do whatever you want, just let her go", I exclaimed, glancing down at Kim then back at him.

He chuckled and sighed, releasing her hair from his grasp before snapping his fingers. Next thing I know, three of his men walk in with guns on their hip, two blocking the door and one coming to stand next to me. "I already made up my mind, Nas. And you know what? Since it took me so long to get to her, how about I just film it? You know, as a friendly reminder not to fuck with me."

"She ain't do shit!", I blurted.

He chuckled once again, looking at me with amusement, "You must think I'm stupid. Insultin' my intelligence like that is gonna' get you fucked up, Nas. I promise you. How many ass-whoopings are you willin' to take for this bitch?"