14.

Here I was, standing in this hotel room kissing the man I had loved since he was a child. Despite all of what we had went through together, he was still the only man who had my heart in a way no one else had. I could feel his teeth through the skin of his cheeks as my hands rested along the sides of his face, kissing him with passion that seemed to have built up throughout the years.

I missed this. I missed us.

I never thought that we would actually be together due to all of the pain and suffering we had both been through because of one another. To be honest with you, I didn't even think Donald looked at me the same after all that had happened but apparently I was wrong because his hands had moved down to my ass, giving my cheeks a tight but brief squeeze causing a moan to somehow escape my lips, which were currently pressed against his.

I wasn't sure if he knew that this wasn't just a regular kiss this time. This was definitely a 'make love to me' kind of kiss. But knowing D, he probably wouldn't even catch on. Even after the whole virginity talk we just had. I hated to say it but he was kind of. . . slow sometimes.

I decided to make the first move by gliding my hands from his cheeks down to his abdomen until I had reached the buckle of his belt. He froze, pulling his face back a bit to where ours lips no longer met, looking down at me with a look of confusion and anxiety. "Uh, Rho. . . ? You know if we get naked, ain't no turnin' back, right? I waited for this shit for so long and I honestly don't think I would be able to stop myself from takin' that next step, you know? I mean, if you know you not really ready then don't—."

"I'm ready", I practically blurted as I kept my gaze on his. His eyebrows were raised and he looked like he was about to faint or have some kind of panic attack.

Suddenly, the back of his hand was resting along my forehead, assuming he was trying to check for a fever, "You sight? You good?. . . You not really bein' yaself right now. I should go get you some water." He nodded to himself as he dropped his hand down to his side and began to walk around me, "Yeah, water. That's what I'ma do. I'll be right b—."

"Donald", I started to say, placing my hand on his abdomen to stop him before he was out of reach. Was he really trying to make a run for it right now? "I don't need water, okay?", I said, trying to reassure that I was perfectly fine. My bottom lip had become embedded between my teeth as my other hand had ran along the tattoos of his left arm, "I need you."

That line alone had stopped him in his tracks.

He analyzed my face for a moment, not saying anything before grasping onto my arms and pulling me closer to him until my stomach my pressed against his pelvic area as his lips met mine once more. I could feel myself melting into his arms as they snaked around my lower back, right above the start of my ass. My eyes closed and heart racing, the room's temperature seemed to have risen within the last few seconds and I didn't even stop him when his long fingers eased their underneath my shirt, gripping onto the hem soon pulling it over my head, causing a brief break between our kissing. Shirtless, I stood in front of him unashamed. I was comfortable. The most comfortable I had been in, well, ever. Even in the mirror I was a bit insecure about my body but for some odd reason, I wasn't right now. I didn't have time to dwell on my appearance. I was far too focused on the amount of intense pleasure I was about to receive.

His hands ran along side of my stomach and I felt a chill traveling down my spin and over my arms as I allowed him to touch me wherever he was willing.