don't tell me you're not beautiful!

I don't own supergirl, just the story line P.S. warning alcoholism
Cats P.O. V
Kara deserves better than me! She is better than every one i have been with and if I treated them all badly ... then what will I do to her? "Kara you know you deserve better right?" I ask cautious of her reaction . She looks at me wide eyed "Cat never say something like that again! How could you even think that!?" I pout , I don't know how to answer her question "because you're so kind and brave and honest and sweet and selfless and you've chosen to spend your days with me, the self centred , heartless ice queen with a frozen ,ugly heart and cold personality! I bet you could have anyone you want ! People would fall over each other to get a date with supergirl! " I had to make her see she was making a mistake. How could she fall for me I'm a narcissistic witch ! "Cat don't" Kara starts "don't stand here in all your gloriousness and tell me your not kind or sweet or generous or the best person in the galaxy! Don't stand here wallowing in self pity ! Because I don't care if Kylie Jenner asked me to be hers. I would say no because I love someone else and she owns my heart and always will! Do you know who that someone is ? ... you cat ! So don't tell me your not beautiful because you are the most perfect creature to walk the galaxies! " i stumble at her words . She cared for me that much? Why? . "I remember a once confident and sassy Cat told me 'I'm a girl and you're boss and powerful and rich and hot and smart ' where is that Cat ? I miss her" she says . I am astonished she likes the horrid and bossy me? " she let her awfully dressed mouse of an assistant soffen her" I said in my best dominant and cold voice. Kara blushes "Cat.." She was silenced by me kissing her hard without warning . "Cat!" She says in slight protest.I kissed her hard again but with a hint of passion . "Cat please stop!" She whimpers. I stop imminently "I was just showing you I'm the boss" I say confidence rising in my tone . She looks at me with a smirk "Kay miss Grant" she says. I kiss her again but lightly and them walk off "Kara get me a latte and meet me out at the balcony in 10 minutes " I say using all my authority in my tone "but miss Grant , I'm not you're asistant -" I cut her off " oh and Keira, chop chop!" I say, she goes flying off .
KarasP.O.V
Cats planning something. She's gotta be . I get her a large latte with cream and caramel. Just the way she likes it! I fly slowly to the balcony and see her standing with a brandy in hand as usual " Cat did you only send me for a latte so you could drink yourself into an early grave?" I ask seriously. She looks up and laughs "supergal , course not I've only haad twoo" she says slured. "Really , sure you have" I say with dramatic sarcasm. She pouts "fine I've had about three , maybe? " she says questioning herself. I wait. "Maybe five" she adds . I look at her shocked "how could you drink so much in such little a time?" I ask . She needs help . She knows she does . "Kara this is my plan ! Duh" she says . Plan to what get drunk !" What plan ?" I ask confused. She doesn't answer straight away . " well my plan was to try and ask you if you wanted to move in with me but I couldn't do it sober because I was and am scared of you reaction. I gasp . She want me to move in with me! "Oh Cat you didn't need to be scared of me of course I'll move in with you."