fears

Cat's P.O.V
Fear is a terrible thing . Everyone feels its , I think , when they do its like its suffocating them . Today I lived one of my worst fears .
***several hours earlier ****
I'm walking round the food store and I see the daily planet ' what a useless  hunk of crap' I think . Then I see that karas on the cover!
I pick it up
Doggy duty!

Is supergirl doing cat grants dirty work? Today supergirl was spotted with a dog looking seriously like cat's, is the queen of all media using the girl of steels kindness to her advantage? I throw the paper across the room 'shit' I remember I'm in...

Today supergirl was spotted with a dog looking seriously like cat's, is the queen of all media using the girl of steels kindness to her advantage?
I throw the paper across the room 'shit' I remember I'm in a store and pick it up . Everyone stares and laughs at me . My face flushes with embarrassment.  I flee the shop , call a taxi , get home and cry . 'Stupid daily planet , stupid Lois lane!'
         Karas P. O.V
Stupid alien villains ! Two of the things I can't handle are the dark and being trapped alone. So some alien shoves me in a contaner in the dark on my own ! Luckily I got free but I'm sat at the D.E.O talking to the hologram of my mother, till I calm down and can see cat . I hope her days been better than mine. Talking with a hologram is frustrating!  I wish she was really here then I could hug her! Great! Now I might cry!