engaged?

Karas P. O.V
'No one 'll notice , No ones heard' I think as I take the office elevator,  taking a deep breath as the doors open. Everyone's looking in my direction.  I freeze , my hand going instinctively to my hair , twisting it round my finger.  Gasps erupt from the desks , whispers start. I look at my hand confused ,then see why there are gasps .

The ring! It's breathtakingly beautiful, with a gold band and a sprinkle of well arranged crystals in swirly patterns

The ring! It's breathtakingly beautiful, with a gold band and a sprinkle of well arranged crystals in swirly patterns. I forget all about it! Cat proposed only three days ago! I finally have something to show people  I'm hers! But Cat, being Cat bought a ring that was.not only the most expensive!  But not even available in stores yet! "Kara!" Cat calls, saving me from my embarrassment. I rush into her office. "So you got your job back?" She asks smiling brightly at me.  "Yes , I helped snapper with a story! "I say.  Cat gets up and whispers in my ear " I might of had a word with him" so snapper wasn't being nice , great! I sigh . "I could of made up with him,  without him thinking I'm just a mouse who needs her bosses help with everything! " I say getting slightly annoyed . Cat looks sorry , very sorry. "Cat, I didn't mean to ... I'm sorry ... I just don't want everyone thinking that I'm only dating you for your power and that I can't stand up for myself or you" I say trying to look as apologetic as I can. She smiles softly. "It's okay honey,  I won't  interfere again. " she says sounding sad . I hug her tight "cat its okay,  I just don't want everyone thinking I'm not capable of taking care of myself " I say. "isn't that part of the disguise , you know acting weak , the glasses and the questionably fashion sense . Isn't that to make sure people don't know your Supergirl? " she says questioning me. She has a point."what's wrong with my wardrobe? "I ask sarcasticly . She laughs,  I love when she does that, tilling her head back , fluffing her soft blonde hair and showing her perfect pearl white teeth. "The clothes I picked looked way better then  your sweaters and skirts. " she says " talking about clothes we should go shopping for tonight" I'm not sure what she means "what are we doing tonight? " I ask . She grins at me . "you'll just have to wait and see " she says . What do I  wear? I don't know where I'm going!