the date!

Cats P. O.V
WOW! That's all I can manage to think as Kara sits across from me ,  her baby blues twinkling in the candle light. "Kara , wow , you ... look so beautiful. " I say smiling.  She looks shocked "cat how can you say that! your the most gorgeous person here, anywhere. " she says.  I roll my eyes.  Typical of Kara not to take a compliment.  "Kara just accept that you are beautiful and stop trying to boost my already oversized self-esteem and confidence. " I say laughing . "How can I have confidence when you are so stunning? " Kara stutters. She doesn't even know how breathtakingly beautiful she is . How can she have no idea ? "Kara,  you have most people in national city fantasizing about being with you . Don't you realize just how perfect you are?" I ask . She looks at me like I'm stupid. "No they fantisize about supergirl, and anyway I don't need attention when Cat flipping Grant falls at my feet !" She says . I cross my arms "I don't fall at your feet!" I say pretending to be angry . "Sure, but as I recall it was you miss Catherine Jane Grant who proposed to me! " she says . "You have  a point there . But if it was you in my position,  madly in love with the local hero, wouldn't you of done the same?" I ask.  She smiles "I am in your position,  you are national cities hero , not supergirl " she says.  "Cat doesn't think so" I say. She looks confused.  "Why are you referring to yourself in third person? " she asks .  I don't know what to say.  I only referred to myself in third person because she did ."why did you?" I ask.  Suddenly the tv in the restaurant blurts "a fire breaks loose in national park. Where is supergirlWill she save us this time? " Kara shoots up "sorry cat , can we do this another time?" She says. I look up "of course "