Down the isle

(Kara )
Oh my Rao! It's here! I'm officially marrying Cat today! Well tommorow, but STILL ! I have one night's sleep until I become Mrs Kara Grant! Omg I'm going to be Mrs Grant! 'Okay focus Kara , sleep.'i say to my self as lay back .
***dream****
"Supergirl?!" I hear a familiar voice in the distance "kara" it whimpers . I try get up and run to the voice but am bound , by a substance I have never seen before. "Hello?" I call into the blackness . "Ah supergirl, glad you joined the party " says a male voice, followed by a harsh laugh . "Iff you hurt her I swear I'll, I will make you sorry !" The first voice says sounding more scared than threatening. "Oh I wouldn't worry about your superpet if I were you , she's the least of your problems ?" The harsh voice snarls . Superpet? What is he talking about? Who is there? "Why is it so dark ?what's going on ?" I ask the voice in the dark . A light is instantly turned on and I wish I never asked . Cat! She's bound at her feet and wrists , she looks exhausted and bloody . Her hair is limp at her shoulders , unwashed . The pretty pink dress she was wearing when I last saw her , ripped and dirty . "Cat! What's going on ? Are you okay?" I ask trying to break away from this slime I'm trapped by. "Well that's a bit of a dumb question! I'm alive aren't I ? " cat says sounding more scared by the second "and if this monster thinks he's scary he's got another thing coming! " she yells to the empty space . "Don't worry kitty cat , the fun hasn't even begun yet " the voice says laughing harsher than before . Cat's eye widen "what's going on? Why are we here?" I call to the voice . "Well , I guess Miss Danvers you could call it a wedding present " says the speaker
***awake***
I wake up in mid air , beads of sweat across my forehead. My breath heavy. "Danm" I groan . I catch my breath, it was just a dream, thank God it was just a dream! I check my phone for the time . "Three am ?" Shit! Lena's going to murder me with a kryptonite make up brush! I'm going to be so dead when she finds out I haven't slept more than a whole seven hours . ****morning **
"Knock , knock" a soft voice calls . I sit up and yawn pretending to be sleepy "come in " I call to my best 'man' . Lena is stood at my door with a holder in her arms. "Morning kara" she says before looking at me "Jesus! Did you not get any sleep at all?" She yells disappointed. "Sorry luthor " I say apologetically. She tuts "what am I going to do with you? " she says laughing. "good thing I've got all the gear to make you gourgues " I laugh with her. "Come on then lets get started " I say . Lena shoots me a look "I'm in charge today Danvers, don't forget that " I roll my eyes "but you're right we should get started " she agrees . I sit in the chair facing the salon like mirror "kara sit up straight! I need to... urgh move ! Chop chop!" Lena imitates Cat's voice perfectly, so perfect I jump.
***
(Third person)
After hours of getting ready , Kara was finally at the alter. She had an uncontrollable shake in her hands . She was really going to do this! Against all odds she is going to marry the woman she loves , the Queen of all media herself.  Lena gave Kara' s hand a squeeze,  snapping her out of her thoughts "you'll be okay,  you got this Kara " she says comfortingly. "Oh-kay?" The blonde says looking at her best friend with wide eyes . "Do-" whatever the brunette was going to say was cut of by music filling the air.  It was time . Kara couldn't quite hold her excitement.  She was about to be Mrs Grant ! Once more her thoughts were cut short by the sight of her soon to be wife ,  floating down the isle. Her hair was styled into an elegant do just for the occasion. She gave the  younger blonde a wide grin as she continued her painfully slow pace. Kara looked from the love of her life to her soon to be son ,who was escorting his mother down the isle, the pair look wonderful.  She couldn't believe that in a few short hours they would be her family , her home . This was perfect, the most perfect moment since her landing on this planet. This was home . She was home.
I am so sorry this took so long to update! I will hopefully get this story back on track . Thanks for being patient! Xx