Chapter 5- I Saw Him Just Up Broadway a Couple of Blocks

Joanna Jones POV

After going to the urgent care and then going to the spa with the fluffy haired man, we got back into his car and started to drive through the streets of Manhattan. We soon were driving along the street I once knew like the back of my hand. Broadway. I smiled as we slowly passed all the shows that I had loved watching with my parents. Phantom of the Opera on one side, the Lion King on the other. So many shows have come and gone along this street, yet it still feels as energetic as the last time I was here. We pass the Eugene O'Neill Theater, which is where the Book of Mormon is. That was the last show my parents, my siblings and I saw. I remember it all so clearly...

*FLASHBACK*

I smiled as I watched my little sister run up and down the aisle. She was giggling as my twin brother chased her.

"You can't catch me!" She said looking behind her shoulder at Jackson. I stepped right behind and hugged her.

"You sure about that?" I chuckled and kissed the top of her head. She giggled again and wiggled out of my arms. My brother and sister ran around the aisle for a few more minutes before she bumped into a man with short black hair and a beard and fell to the ground.

"Oops... Sorry mister." My sister said, looking up at the man.

"No harm no foul." The man chuckled, helping her up.

"Hey wait you're Lin-Manuel Miranda right? The guy who made In The Heights?" I asked in awe.

"Yup. I'm the guy. Well I wasn't the only person, but I was one of the guys and gals that created it." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his head as my sister began to run around again.

"Oh my stars! I love your show! I'm Joanna Jones. This is my sister Jamie and my twin brother Jackson." I said before Jackson slapped my arm.

"Jamie! Please stop horsing around and come sit in your seat." My mother said as she sat in the seat next to our father.

"It was nice meeting you Joanna. Same with you Jackson. I hope you all enjoy the show." He smiled warmly before heading to his seat.

Jamie ran over to our mother and sat down, myself and Jackson following.

"I can't believe we just met Lin-Manuel Miranda!" I said, sitting down next to Jamie.

"That was amazing, but did you really have to tell him our names? It made me feel all weird." Jackson said softly as the lights flickered, telling people to get to their seats.

"Yes I did because now he knows our names so he'll recognize them when we audition for his next show... Whatever it is." I chuckled.

"Whatever, I doubt we'll even get to audition. Plus, he won't remember us. He's going to meet thousands of people, and you think he'll remember us?" He pointed out.

"You ruin my dreams dude." I pouted as the lights went down.

"I mean that's my job." He said with a smirk before I slapped his arm. "Hey!" He semi yelled before getting shushed by multiple people. I giggled softly, covering my mouth as he shot me a death glare.