Chapter 9

Zach's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. Then I heard a flush from the toilet. Then the water starts to run. After a little bit, Sophie comes out of the bathroom, and lays back down in the bed.

"I'm sorry, I could have helped you." I said

"No it's fine, you really couldn't do much for it anyways." She responded

"Well I could have been there for moral support, and I could have held your hair up or something."

"Oh baby, your so sweet."

Then we kissed. It was so passionate. Her lips fit perfectly on my. We were just made for each other. The I stopped the kiss.

"I know." I said as I got up out of the bed.

She gave me a confused and hurt look but then I went over kissed her head then picked her up and carried her bridal style or at least that's what I think they call it on Sophie's love shows. Then I bring her in to the living room and set her on the couch. Then I get on my knees and kiss her stomach.

"Hey little baby. Daddy loves you so much, I can't wait to see you." I say

"Mommy loves you too." Says Sophie rubbing her stomach.  "Hey hone what time is it?"

"I looked at the clock, almost seven, why?"

"I have to be at work by 8:30"

I nodded. "I wish we could spend all day together." I whimpered

"I know but we got to pay for this apartment and this little one." She said rubbing her belly.

"Yeah, I guess. What time do you get off?" I ask

"I get off at three."

Beep, beep.

I look at my phone.

-hey can you come work for me today I'm really sick-

I replied with a yes.

Sophie looks at me. "Who was that?"

"It was work, looks like we are both working today."

"What time do you have to start?"

"I start at nine. But I should be done by three so I can drop you off and pick you up."

Sophie nodded then went into our bedroom, which I'm guessing to get ready.

------------

"You might have to get a bigger work shirt soon." I said

"Why are you calling me fat!" She said very sternly.

"No, baby your as sexy as ever. I only said that just in case Tanner or Caleb come by to get you or something. You will need a bigger shirt to hide it."

"Oh." That's all she said as we walked out the door.

The whole car ride was silent until I dropped Sophie off at work and we exchanged an I love you.

Then I went to my work. And started my six hour shift.

------------

As soon as I got done working, I got into my car. And looked at the texts I got.

Text from Sophie💋💋💋
     Hey, I have to stay a few hours later so I can cover for someone. So I will be done at 6 so you can pick me up then!!! Love you!!💋💋

Sent to Sophie💋💋💋
      Ok, don't work to hard😂 love you too!!💋💋💋

Text from Tanner
      Zoey wanted to talk to you, but I knew you were working cuz Sophie told me. So when you have a chance please call her!!!

Sent to Tanner
     Ok I have been meaning to talk to her. I just got off of work. So I will call her as soon as I get home!!!!

Text from Sophie💋💋💋
      Hey, the person I was covering for just came so I ready when you are.

Sent to Sophie💋💋💋
      Ok I'm just leaving my work so I will be there ASAP.

She replied with an ok and then I left. I was dreading this moment, only because I have to talk to Zoey. I really do love her, but I just don't want her to be upset with me. Well she does have the right to be upset with me, but I just don't want her to. I messed up and I don't need her bragging about it or making a big deal about it.

I finally pulled up to Sophie's work. She wasn't outside waiting like she usually does. I waited there for a little bit. But she didn't come out. I was about to hop out, when one of her coworkers came running out of the building.

"Your Zach, Sophie's boyfriend right?"

I nodded. "How do you know me..." Searching for a name tag I finally founds it on her shirt. "...Melanie."

"Look that's not important right now. You just need to come with me." She grabbed my hand pulled me out of my truck, shut my door and we ran to the door. Well she ran and I was basically dragged.

Something was definitely up, I did t know was going on but it worried me. The only thing I had on my mind was 'What's going on?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, What is going on?

😂😂😝😂😂 Ok, ok, ok. Of course I know what's going on. And I know what your thinking, I'm evil and cruel to hit you with another cliffhanger!!!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Anyways so I lost internet on my phone. And I can never update when I want to. But guess what. So originally Wattpad worked with my schools wifi. Well then they blocked it. So when I wanted to update and I was on my schools wifi, I couldn't and that really pissed me off. But someone today showed me an app that unblocks every thing so now I can update for you guys whenever I have a chapter ready!!!!! Whoop, whoop!!!

Well guys I want to hear from you!! What do you think is going on!!!

-T.J. 😘