Savior

Leo:

We stopped at the house. We stared at it for what felt like hours.

"Leo, how're we gonna do this?" Rico asked. Ideas racked my brain, choosing and eliminating al the possible choices. 

"Aiden, you'll be our getaway man, since Rico doesn't have his lisence yet and is the stronger one out of both of you. No offense." I said.

"None taken, man." He grinned.

I turned towards Rico. "We'll just go in and take her. Doesn't look like there's anybody home. If there is, though, grab the nearest sharp object. We won't kill anyone, just give a warning and call the police. Go it?" I said.

"Let's go, man." He said confidently.

"We'll be back in a few, Aiden. Stay on lookout." I said to Aiden.

"Got it, bro. Come back safe." He said worriedly. We exited the car and ran up to the steps. I looked at him and nodded before kicking down the door and rushing inside. There wasn't  trace of anybody being in here, and no signs of people.

I heard a scream come from the left of us. I darted towards that area and found a door.

Ziggy:

I heard a crash from upstairs. Fernando nor the southern guy opens and closes the door like that. I heard heavy footsteps roam around. It wasn't Fernando's footsteps. 

I screamed, hoping that the person above heard me. There was a moment of hesitation before the footsteps quickened and became louder. The doorknob jiggled, but was locked. Familiar voices whispered something's before silence, then the heavy thud of  a shoulder against the door, then a crash as it gave through. I couldn't see who was there, but I heard muffled voices. My ears were ringing as though I had tinnitus. Hands lifted me and tore through my restraints. 

"Ziggy.... Ziggy, honey, are you alright.... Ziggy, talk to me....," Said the voice. It was soft and husky and comforting and familiar. My eyes focused to see deep blue eyes with glasses covering them and golden blond hair and the little freckles that scattered across my saviors nose.

"Leo...." I said breathlessly. 

"Oh, thank God." The voice choked. "Ziggy, are you hurt?" He said quietly.

"...Cut... legs...back...," was all I could mutter out. My throats was dry and scratchy and it hurt to talk.

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Okay. Ziggy, I'm gonna pick you up. You gotta promise me that you won't make a noise, okay? It's gonna hurt really bad, but I need you to hold the pain in, okay?" He said. I nodded, not wanting to argue or complain. He lifted me slowly and I gritted my teeth in pain, feeling tears sting my eyes. I groaned softly.

"Shhh, baby, this is all over. It's gonna be okay." He soothed. We stumbled up the stairs and out the door. He slid me into the back seat of a car and rested my head on his lap. I felt tears stream down my face as he pushed my hair back and whispered comforting words into my ear.

"Leo-," I said before going into a coughing fit.

"Shh, baby, don't talk." He said. He lifted my head and slowly poured water into my my mouth. I gulped it down I relief.

"Leo.... I love you." I murmured.

"I love you too, baby. Don't talk right now. Get some rest. I'll wake you up when we get to a rest stop or a gas station or something." He replied. I was tired and it didn't take a lot for me to completely pass out. I breathed in the smell of his sweatshirt as I drifted off into a slumber that enticed me for the next few hours.

I was going home.