Crushed Glasses and Pizza

Ziggy's POV:

I run up to him and tackle him, rolling into the grass right when the car drove by.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had wavy blond hair that stuck up in the front. He had high cheekbones, and he had a really sharp jaw. I saw him wincing and stood up quickly. "Are... Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked up at me, his blue eyes shining bright in awe. "I'm fine... It was probably just some idiot jocks looking for a laugh." He said, his cheeks turning red with fury. 

"What were you looking for?" I asked.

"My glasses fell... Wait? Where are my glasses?" He said, and his eyes got wide and he looked at the road. There was glass and little black pieces of glasses frame scattered everywhere. He ran up and crouched down, picking up the pieces. "No, no, no..." He muttered. I bent down and picked up some of the pieces that he forgot. I looked up, and he had a panicy look on his face.

"Whats wrong? They're just glasses. You can replace them-" I tried to say before he interrupted me.

"No, you don't understand." He said, groaning out loud.

"I understand that their just glasses, if that's what you mean." I said blatantly.

"No, you really don't understand. My parents are gonna kill me." He said, pacing.

"Hey man, I had strict parents, too. It's okay. They're not gonna kill-" I said, but he gave me a look that said that they were going to kill him.

I thought for a moment, trying to figure out what to do. I put my hand in my back pocket, and felt paper. I took it out, and it was a twenty dollar bill.

"Come with me." I said, hurriedly, trying to get him to come with me.

"I don't think you can-" he complained miserably.

"Just come on." I said, annoyed at the fact that he wouldn't listen. "I'll buy you glasses, you can pay me back later."

"I-" he stuttered.

"No. I'm buying you glasses, whether you like it or not." I said stubbornly.

He paused and sighed. "I dont suppose there's any way you could change your mind, right?" He said while creasing his eyebrows.

"No way, Kiddo" I stated.

"Don't call me Kiddo." He ears turning red.

"Okay, Kiddo." I said, and started walking away.

He ran up and muttered, "Don't call me Kiddo."

After walking for about a minute, he said, "So, if your buying me glasses, shouldn't I be able to know your name?"

I sighed and said, "It's Ziggy. What about you?"

"It's Leo. For now on, your name is Zig-Zag." He smirked.

"I guess that's fair, Kiddo." I said, grinning back.

"Don't- ugggghhh, my names not Kiddo!" He groaned.

"Whatever, Kiddo. You know you love it." I said stubbornly.

"Shut up." He growled. I giggled and said, "I'm a terrible person, aren't I?"

"Yes. You're like a demon coming straight from hell." He said plainly.

"Like you're not a demon either." I said, raising one of my eyebrows.

We walked into the store and I said, "Look for a pair that looks like yours." 

I was looking at a pair of sunglasses when he came up from behind me quietly,and said near my ear, "Boo."

I screamed and whipped around. He was laughing so hard that he started crying. "That's not funny, you b-hole!" I growled.

"I'm sorry, Zig-Zag. I'll buy you some pizza after we get out of the store. But you really should've seen your face." He said, tears streaming down his face.

I hit him and muttered, "Hurry up. I want pizza."

Leo's POV:

When I first saw her, I was shocked. She was... Beautiful. And that's just an understatement. She had blue eyes that sparkled and curly brown hair that shined. She had streakes of purple through it and it was ties up in a ponytail. She had black PF-Flyers on, dark jeans and a hoodie on it that said, "Led Zepplin" on the front. She had a soft jaw and high cheekbones. If she was younger, she might have looked weird with these features, but she looks really pretty with them.

When she called me Kiddo, I said, "Don't call me that," but I really quite liked it. It was funny when I scared her. She was still pissed when I got her pizza. She glared at me and said, "Thanks, Kiddo."

"You're welcome, Zig-Zag. I hope you can accept this offering as my apology for my misdoings." I said smoothly.

"I accept this offering with much gratitude, but I don't know if I can accept this as an apology. You'll have to do something so cool that I couldn't resist accepting your apology." She said, smirking.

"We'll see. Maybe someday, you will be able to forgive me." I sighed dramatically.

"Not likely." She muttered.

We laughed until our stomachs hurt and walked out of the store, ruffling each others hair and jabbing each others sides. I felt like something was beginning, but I couldn't tell what.

~~~~

Ooohh, they're flirting already. 😏

Comment and vote. I mean if you want to. I'm not forcing you to do anything. You guys can make up your own minds. I don't care. Whatever you guys wanna do, I support you. Unless your doing drugs. Then I can't really find a reason to support you. But yeah. Whatever. Don't get older, chillins. I did. And I died on the inside.

I'm just kidding. But seriously, guys. Don't grow up. Keep being a kid, even if it means to keep your childlike behaviors bottled up on the inside.🦄🦄 Byeee.