Chapter 2

I felt the red color hit my cheeks in an instant as Harry playfully placed his bottom lip between his teeth, watching me with hungry eyes. Are we really doing this? For real? In some magical way I'd gained confident I never knew I wold be able to, and to even be part of this kind of situation with somebody just made me forget about everything else. I wanted him, I needed him in a way I've never felt. He made me forget about everything else, which was exactly what I needed at the moment.

As soon as Harry slowly started to untie the knot on my pajamas pants, memories of the worst day of my life still creeped into my mind. Harry's masculine, big and gentle hands were replaced my filthy and rough ones, not as gentle. I quickly placed my hands on his cheeks and forced him to meet my eyes instead of looking down on my lower parts. I tried to remove the haunting face of the man who scared me for the rest of my life and see the boy I loved instead. Harry probably noticed my struggle by asking if I was okay, concern clear in his eyes. I slowly nodded and begged him to kiss me again, just to bring me back to reality a bit. I received another grin before his warm lips were pressed against my cold and dry ones.

“We don't have to do this you know,” he said between the kisses. I knew that, it just felt like this was the perfect time, since it was our first night together in our own apartment and all. Besides, if I don't let go off those horrible memories now, I don't think I ever will. I didn't feel forced into this, I wouldn't do that to myself, neither would Harry. But like I said, I wanted him. So badly. I needed to recover and get my life back.

“I want to, it's just a bit hard,” I admitted in shame. A small laugh escaped Harry's mouth, making me feel better already.

“It's okay babe, I'll show you how it's done.”

It was beautiful. That's the way to put it. I can't exactly explain it in words, but it felt unreal. It was like a puzzle, where all the pieces finally fell into place. He was hitting all the right spots, spots I didn't even know existed inside of me, at the right time. I let go of everything else, even the memory of the man who raped me disappeared, and I can only thank Harry for that. This was how it was supposed to feel, not like how it felt the previous time. I wasn't even aware of my hands automatically making their way into his damp curls, causing his eyes to flutter closed.

“I love you Amber,” he managed to say between his heavy breaths. I was so overwhelmed that answering him became a massive struggle.

“I love you too,” finally escaped my parted lips and Harry's eyes locked with mine, the green in them seemed to sparkle. He gave me a smile as he leaned down to press his swollen lips against mine, not stopping the movement. I've never felt this close to anybody before. I didn't even feel embarrassed anymore either. Exposing myself to someone for the first time was hard, but Harry's eyes never left my face during that part. He kept telling me that I was beautiful, and I believed him. It still felt awkward meeting his eyes, but a the same time I couldn't look away. He was so breathtaking, so beautiful. And knowing that I was the one that made him feel like that right now gave me such a rush. We both reached our high, causing my name to fall from Harry's lips. He collapsed on my chest, covered in sweat, just like me. What just happened?

“Are you alright?” Harry asked for what felt like the hundred time.

“Yes, I'm fine,” I giggled. Why was I acting so silly? I felt high, high on love and just high on life in general. Is that even possible?

“Did I hurt you?” he slowly added. It was a bit hurtful at the beginning, but nothing compared to the pain I felt when I got raped. That had been my first time, and just the though of losing my virginity to some lunatic made my stomach turn. If only Harry could've been my first one, for real.