author's note

{A/N: Anorexia is a sensitive topic for many people, and hopefully I can do it some justice with this story. The first few chapters are a little slow pace, but it leads up to an interesting plot and I don't think you'll be disappointed.}

~**~

[Don’t you think that it’s boring how people talk?]

Anorexia Nervosa [nur-voh-suh]: An eating disorder characterized by pathological fear of becoming fat, distorted body image, excessive dieting, and emaciation.

~**~

“Getting chubby there boy.”

“Slow down, porky.”

“Maybe you should cut down on the sweets.”

“A boy shouldn’t have love-handles.”

“Stop being such a faggot and join a sport!”

“I could probably fit into your jeans!”

Zayn’s father would always make snide remarks like these. When he was a little kid, the boy loved to eat. Whatever was on the plate that you set down in front of him, he’d chow down. He was a little thick, but nothing out of the ordinary.

In middle school, Zayn started loosing his appetite, believing his father’s insults, and the boys that would pick on him for being a little chunky found making fun of Zayn for being gay amusing, didn’t help either.

By high school, the boy was skin and bones; the teasing minimized, but it never went away. Zayn believed he was finally almost thin enough for his father’s liking; however, he barely ate and kept it to a minimal in fear he'd go back to his old ways. Will he ever “EAT” properly?

__________________________________________________________

This story is boyxboy, so if you don’t enjoy that kinda stuff, then don’t read it. Simple as that.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW

SHARE

Thank you.

-Sahar