Characters

Ava Bradley 

Age: 15

Appearance: 5ft1, long ash blonde hair, olive coloured skin tone, green eyes. Has friends at school but isn't particularly popular. The only girl at of all her siblings so she has definitely learnt to stand up for herself over the years. Has a twin brother who she is older than by 3 minutes. Despite being twins they aren't particularly close. 

Jamie Bradley

Age: 15 

Ava's younger twin by 3 minutes, but is much taller than her at 5ft10. Very popular at school, doesn't have a girlfriend but has a new fling every week. Looks out for Ava but isn't particularly that close to his twin. Dark blonde hair, green eyes that are identical to Ava's. 

Ethan Bradley

Age: 16 

5ft11. Goes to school with Jamie and Ava but is the year above. Has lots of friends and tends to hang out in the same friendship groups as Jamie. Is closer to Ava than Jamie is. Is keeping a big secret from his family. 

Cameron Bradley 

Age: 19

Takes the role of the over protective older brother to all his siblings. Dropped out of  college but is working full time as a personal instructor at the gym. 6ft with the signature Bradley green eyes. Has been with his girl friend, Amy, for 3 years but that doesn't stop over girls trying it on with him. Closest to Jamie out of all his siblings despite the age gap. 

The Bradley siblings haven't lived with their parents since the twins were 3 for reasons that are still unknown to the three youngest siblings. Instead they live with their Auntie and younger  cousin. 

Auntie Jill Williams 

Age: 42 

Took in her sisters children for certain reasons when they were younger. Loves her nieces and nephews as if they were her own. Doesn't have a husband as he left her a few years back, she is a single mum to her 5 year old son, Tom. Works long hours so will often have Cameron babysit for her. 

Tom Williams 

Age: 5

Lives with his mum and 4 older cousins who help look after him. Has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I won't be posting photos of characters as I personally think it's better to create your own image based on descriptions and actions when reading a story.