What have you done?!

It had been an impressive 6 hours without me saying a single word to Jay. My other brothers knew not to question or get involved with an argument between Jamie and myself. I spent the best part of my day moping about the house on my phone. My auntie had taken Tom out to the park, Cameron was at work and Ethan was out with friends so unfortunately it was just me and Jamie in the house. 

I was sat in the lounge minding my own business when Jay decided to come and find me to continue our earlier argument. 

"Can you move up fatty? You're taking up the whole sofa!" Jay sneered. 

I shot him a dirty look and gave him a push, which he returned. Before long, we were both on the floor wrestling. Suddenly, I was pushed back and my head hit the coffee table behind me with an almighty back. Pain seared through my head as I instantly when to grab hold of it in attempt to stop some of the pain I was feeling. 

"Shit! Ava, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?!" Jay had instantly moved off me and now his look of hatred had turned to that of pure concern. 

I winced in pain as I slowly removed my hand, however when I saw the blood i went into instant panic. Something which hasn't gone unnoticed by Jamie who was not crouched in front of me trying desperately to console me. 

"Ava you need to calm down please. Erm, try and copy my breathing." Jay was trying desperately to calm me down but the thing is I really don't cope well with blood, never have. The pain was excruciating by now and I really didn't know how long I was going to cope with it. 

"Right I'm going to phone auntie Jill, she'll know what to do," jay told me. 

"Shit she's not answering, erm let me try Ethan," 

A few minutes later, Jamie came off the phone to Ethan and pulled me to my feet. Looking me in the eyes he explained that  Ethan's friend was coming to pick us up and take us to the hospital, given that none of us were old enough to drive and auntie Jill was unreachable. I simply nodded   Almost in a state of shock and definitely now in too much pain to try and argue. Jay pulled my coat over my shoulders and even put my shoes on for me whilst I just stood helpless before he supported my weight out of the house and into the car the whole time keeping a towel against my bleeding head. 

"What the hell have you done Jamie?! " Ethan shouted as we got in the car. 

Jamie's POV

"What the hell have you done Jamie?!" Ethan yelled at me. 

As if I didn't feel guilty enough, I definitely didn't need my brothers on my case as well. I obviously didn't mean to hurt her, yeah we fight all the time but I love Ava to death, I would never ever initially hurt her! I turned to my side when I felt a small hand grab mine. I looked down and smiled at Ava. 

"It was an accident Ethan he didn't mean it," Ava defended me before resting her head on my shoulder as we headed to the hospital. 

"Thanks" I whispered back to her. 

"What are twins for," she replied back.