Chapter Six

"What?" I asked

"We need to go back to New York." he said

"Doctor is it Missy," asked Susanna "Did she do this?"

"No, oh, no, no, no." he said "Oh, it can't be, but it is, it has to be."

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go, open up that portal of yours, back to New York." he said to Katlene

She nodded, her hands straight infront of her, then a bright glowing light appeared infront of us.

We went through and we were back in New York. I saw everyone was moving toward a building, but not just any building the appartment I've been living in.

"Where do you think their going?" asked Katlene

"Well, if we follow we can find out," he said "Shall we?" He led us into the hypnotized crowd. It seemed that no one noticed us as we entered the crowd. The Doctor put his finger over his mouth to indicate that we shouldn't talk.

As we went further and further in, I was a little nervous but a little excited too. I didn't know what to expect as we started towards the stairway. When we and the crowd reached the top, I saw Steven, but he did't seem to see us. I think he was too focoused on the crowed around him. Then his emerald green eyes looked directly at us, no not us, me. He looked a little upset with me. Then he smiled. He looked away.

"Welcome, welcome, please keep coming, there's enough room for everyone."He looked at me again. He started to levetate. He moved towards me. The crowd started move away from us and he levetated down by me.

He looked at the Doctor. "Ah, I see we have some new guests." Then he looked at me. He smiled.

"Miss Bella, how are you."

"Steven, what did you do?" I asked.

"Why, do you like this." said Steven.

I started to speak, he interupted me.

"This is your new world, Bella." he said "Why don't you join us and be my queen."

I looked him then I looked around and saw Adam.

"No." I said

"What?" he said in supprise.

"I said, 'No!'"

He started to levetate. The he levetated me towards him.

"You will comply with me or it won't be good."

"Let her go, Steven," said the Doctor. "She said 'No' now let her go."

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" He said with a sneer.

"I'm the Doctor you would do better if you listen to me."

He laughed, "Doctor, you will listen to me, or she will be mine."

The Doctor looks around, trying to find something to help me."

Then he spot's the neclace around my neck. It was a neclace I got from my mom, she said it came from my so many greats grandmother. She said it was special, and that I should keep this. It was so special to me. I kept it in a jewlry box to protect from breaking. Until now.

The Doctor took his sonic screwdriver and pointed it at me. The Doctor smiled, he laughed.

He said "You can't hypnotize her, can you?"

Steven had such a confused look on his face. "What are you talking about." he said "Of course I can hypnotize her." He looked directly at my into my eyes. Nothing happened.

The Doctor looked at me and said to Steven "You can't hypnotize her because she has something. Something unbreakable, beautiful, yet powerful."

"What is this nonsense, that you talk about."

"Look at the neclace, it has a stone, and that stone is called Everstone. The most powerful type of protecter in the universe. A stone that can keep you safe, it's protecting Bella."

He point's his sonic at the stone and the stone starts to glow. The light grew brighter and dicipates immediately.