Chapter Three

We finally came to my apartment, he opened the door for me and I walked in. After I walked in he came in he came in and we started towards the elevator to head towards my apartment room. When we finally got up to the floor my room was on, I took my key out of my pocket in the jacket I was wearing and unlocked the door. He insisted that I would go in first, so I did, then he came in. My apartment had white walls and oak wood floors. I had a couch with a blanket on top of it that wasn't neatly put onto it. There was a table right next to the couch, on the right of it. It was a dark red wooden table with a lamp on it and some magazines. We sat down on the couch and in front of the couch was a tv on a tv stand.

"This is nice." He said

"I know it doesn't look like much, but this is it."

There was a knock on the door.

I went to check to see who it was, I opened the door and there was a man, he had dark hair and green eyes. He seemed very handsome. He smiled and said "Hello," he said he seemed to have a Manchester accent. I knew what accent he had because I had been to Manchester, England before. "I'm new in the here and decided to move in next door."

"Oh, that's nice." I said

"Yes, well, I better go, but it was nice meeting you, hello Adam."

As I was about to shut the door, he stopped me and said, "Oh, sorry, forgot to tell you, I'm Steven and you are?"

"I'm Bella."

"Nice to meet you."

We shook hands and he left. I shut the door and pressed my back against it.

"Well, then." said Adam

"Yeah, um, do you know him?" I said

"Yeah, we met in Manchester."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Um, ok, how did you two meet?"

"Uh, well, have you ever been there?"

"Yeah, I spent a month there, last summer."

"Ok, good, so, here's the short version of it, he, I was heading to a restaurant, there, and he was my waiter."

"Oh, so, he said hi and whatever he had to say and you two eventually started to talk a little more and soon enough you two eventually became friends."

"Um, yeah, that's the gist of it, yeah."

"Ok cool, now is he-"

"Tch, no, I don't know, we've never talked about that."

"Oh,"

"Yeah."

There was silence for about a minute, then he said, "I better to go, now."

"Yeah."

He smiled and said "Bye."

"Bye." I said, waving.

He opened the door and left me to close it behind him.