Chapter Seven

People started talking and Steven and I slowly levetated down to the ground. I heard some people say "What's happening?" or "Where am I?"

I saw steven on the ground his body lay there. Then a puff of green smoke appeared out of his mouth. I heard it's voice in my head. I said, "I will return, I will have my vengence." Then quickly the Doctor got a jar out of his jacket and trapped the smoke in the jar.

"Doctor what is that?" asked Susanna

"Dvren."

"What?" asked Katlene

"D-vren, Dvren, it's a type of gas-like species." He said

"Doctor!" I said.

Steven started to rise up.

"Ugh." he said struggling to get up.

"He look it's Steven!" yelled a man. "He did this to us!"

"What?" Steven asked "What did I do?"

The crowd started toward Steven but the Doctor stopped them by saying, "It wasn't him, It was this." He took the jar and raised it to show the crowed the green smoke that was in the it.

The Doctor said "He was possessed by this."

"What?" Said the man " Comes on guys let's go."

Someone said "Yeah, let's get out of here."

The crowed left in confusion and soon It was just Katlene, Susanna, the Doctor and me.

"Well now that that's over," Started the Doctor. Katlene tapped the Doctor on the shoulder and ask the Doctor to lean a little. She wispered something in his ear, I couldn't make it out. Then the Doctor walked towards me and said, "Are you O.K. ?"

"I'm O.K. ," I said "But I'll neverbe the same."

He said "Never take off that neclace, I have the feeling that you will need that."

I nodded and said, "Thank you."

"Yeah," he said "Open up that portal, it's time to go."

"Your leaving?" I asked

"Yes." he said "Now, please, will you?"

Katlene opened up the portal. The bright light shown and the Doctor disappeared behind the light.

"Katlene," I said.

She looked "Yeah?" she said

"You said back in your home, "and more", what does that mean?

"It means I've got more powers than just portal powers."

I smiled, which got her to smile. I noticed that Adam was still here on the roof.

"I thought you left." I said

"Now why would I do that."

We both smiled then laughed.

"Do you really love me?" I asked

He stopped laughing and said,"Now why would you say that?"

"Well when you were hypnotized you said, 'I love you' do you have a reason for saying that?"

"I don't know, maybe I do love you so what? Do you love me?"

He smiled.

Then I smiled. "Yes," I said "I do." We laughed.

Years passed, there didn't seem to be anything wierd like the first day I met the Doctor, who will never be forgotten and niether will the day I first met Adam.

Das Endas...

The End...