Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Author's P.O.V*

Zayn comes undone with a loud moan as he throws his head back, closing his eyes as Harry swallows. See Harry and Zayn are best friends, have been since they were in diapers. They only mess around when one of them are really horny or bored, well Harry did. He messes around with almost every person he's come in contact with. He could have anybody whimpering and moaning under or/and top of him in less than 24 hours. Could say he is the city's slut but he really doesn't care what people think or say about him. He just really loves sex and he always gets it no matter who it is with.

"Your mouth is a sin." Zayn states, zipping up his jeans as his friend sits up with a smirk on his face, licking the corner of his mouth.

"But you love it." Harry says before getting out of the hazel male's car and bumping into somebody, making them drop their bookbag."Watch where you're going."

"I'm sorry, your right." The blonde hair male says as he picks up his books and pieces of paper while pushing his glasses up on his nose again.

The blonde looks up at Harry, who eyes grow wide seeing the boy's face that look like it is made for snogging. He instantly grows hard at the thought of exploring the guy's mouth with his own. The blonde male looks down and zips up his bookbag then pulls the strap over his shoulder again. He picks up his phone and is about to leave but he sees Harry smirking at him, holding out one of his books. The guy blushes seeing the type of book it is. He quickly grabs the book and puts it in his bookbag. Harry holds out his hand and the blonde male shakes his hand but when he tries to pull away Harry squeezes his hand.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you. I'm Harry." Harry says, looking at the boy's bulging biceps as Zayn gets out the car with a cigarette in his mouth.

"It's okay. I probably would have been the same way. I'm Niall by the way." Niall replies with a smile on his face, putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Hey me and my friend are heading inside my house to watch a game. Wanna join?" Harry asks quickly, seeing that Niall is about to walk away."We have beer and food."

"I'm in." Niall says with a bright smile, showing his straight, white teeth.

Harry nods then heads to his house with Zayn and Niall right behind him. He tries to come up with a plan to get Niall in his bed as soon as he opens the front door with a very concentrated face. He waves his hand to the couch and the blonde sits on it, grabbing the remote and turning to a random soccer game. Harry walks into the kitchen and grabs two bowls, sitting them on the counter, not hearing his friend come in the kitchen. He fills one bowl with chips and the other with dipping sauce still focusing on the plan in his head. He has a lot to think about if he wants to get Niall in his bed before midnight strikes. It is already 3:35pm.

First, he has to see is Niall a virgin. If he is, then he could simple pull the "I'm a virgin as well" card. If he isn't, then he would go with the "I'm a animal in bed" card. Both of those steps always work. Then he has to see if Niall is dating someone or never has dated anyone. If Niall is dating someone, Harry would pull the "Seducing like my life depended on it" card. If he has never dated anyone, he would pull the "Show a little bit of skin" card. And lastly he has to see how strong Niall is. If he isn't, then he would pull the "Show some muscles" card. If he is, then Harry would pull the "Daddy" card.

"Harry, what are you thinking about in that heads of yours?" Zayn asks as he lays his head on his friend's shoulder, making him jump and almost knock over the two bowls.

"How to get in the blonde's jeans." Harry explains with a shrug, knowing Zayn knows the answer so there really isn't a reason to lie.

"Just do what you did to me that one time." Zayn says with a shrug and grabs a chip then putting it in his mouth before kissing his friend's temple.

"Oh yeah." Harry says like it is the simplest thing in the world as his friend walks out the kitchen with his hands in his pockets.

Harry grabs the two bowls and walks out the kitchen and into the living room, sitting the bowls on the coffee table. He looks out the corner of his eye, seeing if Niall is looking at him and when he is he bends a little bit forward. He knows that his shirt is a bit too small and that it is going to raise up and show his red lace panties. He tries so hard not to smirk as Niall's blue eyes grow wide seeing the lace panties. He looks back at the TV as Zayn smirks with Harry going back to the kitchen to get six beers and coming back out, handing one to Zayn then Niall.

"This is Zayn by the way." Harry states, pointing his thumb to Zayn, who gives a wave to the blonde, who gives one back with a friendly smile on his face.

*Night Time*

"Well, that was fun." Harry states, cracking his knuckles and back. A small yawn leaving his mouth as his new friend and Zayn stand up from the couch.

"I'm glad I could make two new friends today. It was really nice hanging out with you guys." Niall explains, putting on his bookbag after Harry asks him at least like thirty random questions and it turns out he pass the test."I should get going now."

"We feel the same way." Zayn says with a smile as he gives the blonde a tight hug. Harry finally opens his mouth when Niall is about to hug him.

"Fuck me." Harry says and Niall's eyes grow wide for a second time today as he stops midway from giving the taller male a hug.

»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Oh my god. The fucking feels in this chapter was so damn much. I'm just sitting here smiling like a creep. Oh my god. Now I love this story. Just to let you know that this story will contain a very very slutty Harry. Well that's all I got to say.

Bye my Biting Down.•▼:-(