Chapter 1: "What a coincidence."

A slinky long toned legged girl with piercing blue eyes framed with dark make-up and long blonde hair walked through her bedroom. Slipping on a loose knit shirt she searched her closet throwing on a leather jacket and black ripped skinny jeans and heeled boots. Sighing she checked herself over in the mirror looking herself over with a small smirk. Satisfied she rubbed in come makeup on her light fair skin. Stalking out of the room she made her way into her older by 10 month's sister's room. Faye Chamberlain. Throwing the door open she smirked keeping her eyes trained on Faye. "Coming to the party tonight?" Her light raspy voice inquired playfully. Faye smirked up at her sister and walked t her closet.

"I never turn down a party. Izaak coming?" Faye asked back picking a tight black dress. It was no secret that Faye's sister took after their mother in almost every department. Laughing the sister rolled her eyes.

"Always; he is so paranoid. As if I get slutty when I drink." She scoffed. Melissa fidgeted nervously while Faye laughed.

"You have cheated on him when you were too drunk to form a coherent sentence." Faye pointed out getting dressed. Rolling her eyes again she sighed.

"That's so not the point Faye, I promise him I wouldn't if he went out and had fun like a normal person instead of brooding in his boathouse with emo in shining armour. So now he decides to come. I can't wait. Oh Melissa, Nick will be there. Go crazy." She taunted shaking her hips slightly. Melissa's eyes went wide and looked to Faye who didn't seem to notice the jib.

"Anyone who screws Nick has self-esteem issues." Faye commented as she put on black 'fuck me' heels and smiled to Melissa. "Time to go party. Come on Melissa. Oh and Estelle, don't get too wild. You know the brooders can't handle it." Faye joked as they walked out to Estelle's car driving off. Once they got there Estelle split from the rest of the girls and looked around her blue eyes settling on Izaak who was dancing with some sluts in Estelle's opinion. Walking up to Izaak she pushed them to the side and started grinding against him. Izaak chuckled holding onto her waist moving against her. Izaak Conant, twin brother to Adam Conant. He was very tall about, 6'1, he had icy blue eyes, pale skin, a very slim fit and muscular body and a devils smirk with dark blonde hair. His smirk had been one of the things Estelle loved most about him. He had his morals but also enjoyed some mischief. Estelle enjoyed that she could indulge in some loose moralistic things with him. Izaak grinned pulling her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he kissed her before she jumped to the ground.

"I missed you." Izaak whispered into her ear. Brooklyn smirked and leaned into him as he began to kiss down her neck.

"I can tell exactly how much. I'll get myself a drink." Estelle said in a seductive slur. Stalking off into the kitchen she saw Nick waiting for her. Grinning ear to ear she ran over to him sitting next to him. Nick placed a hand on her thigh rubbing it up and down. She smirked back at him placing a hand on his shoulder leaning in. "Now I knew you had the hots for me...but your jr seems a bit too egar." Estelle joked quirking a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. Nick laughed reaching into his pocket and holding up a bottle.

"I have some relief to offer you." Nick whispered into her ear.

"You are my best friend, not my fuck buddy. But I will take the bottle." Estelle held out her hand with a small lazy smirk. Shaking his head amused Nick got up and took her hand leading her down to the basement. Nick pushed her against the wall smiling down at her. Smiling up at him Estelle pulled him closer to her as he lifted her up grinding his hips against hers. Estelle smiled playfully as he kept grinding his waist against hers as he pulled out something and dropped it into her mouth. "Delicious, do I taste cinnamon?" Estelle asked laughing lightly. Placing a feverish kiss on his lips she walked out of the basement. When she got to the kitchen she took the closest bottle of whiskey and found Izaak dragging him off. When they got to the motel they removed each other's clothes kissing intensely and moving to the bed. Once they were done he moved on top of her brushing a hair out of her face and behind her ear.