30

spoiler alert! this is the last chapter! D:

Thomas POV

The sound of my phone woke me up! I knew it was Emily because of the ringtone. "The Girl" by City and Colour. I glanced at the clock, it was eight in the morning! She's up way too early.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Happy birthday Thomas!" she yelled in my ear.

Whoops.

"Ouch," I muttered. "Thanks babe!"

"Did you just wake up?"

"No," I lied.

"Well if you aren't already, get dressed! I'm picking you up in an hour."

"Hour?"

"Yes so hurry up!"

As soon as I was ready I logged onto Twitter. All these messages from the redheads were amazing! Lots of collages and whatnot.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Once I opened the door Emily attacked me with a huge hug. Surprised me but I returned it, probably squeezing her to death. She smelt so good.

"Perfume?" I asked pulling away from her.

"Did I over do it?" she was blushing.

"No. You smell and look beautiful," I kissed her forehead. She really did in her cute white sundress.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"So are we ready to go or?"

"Just one more thing! Mind bending down a little?"

At first I thought I was giving her a piggy back ride but instead she blindfolded me.

"Now we can go," she began to pull me to the car.

<>

Everytime I questioned Emily all she did was turn the music up louder. I had a good guess of what direction we were going but then I lost it as the music went on.

To be honest I was getting kind of scared. Hopefully she didn't go too overboard. The car came to a halt and the music stopped.

"Now can-" I was cut off by her door closing.

She opened mine and helped me get out. It was quiet. Except for the birds chirping.

"Now can I take my blindfold off?" I smiled.

"Go ahead."

I took it off and we ended up at... Emily's house?

"You're confused. I know. We're just gonna hang here for awhile while your real surprise is ready."

"Now I'm scared."

"Don't be! C'mon!" she grabbed my by my hand and dragged me into the house.

More specifically the kitchen. She cooked. Food. Sushi!

"Are you sure you just didn't order takeout?" I teased.

She gave me a light nudge. "No. It was actually easier than I thought it was going to be. The recipes online were very specific. Go ahead. Dig in."

I took my seat and she sat next to me waiting for me to try it.

I picked up my chopsticks and took my first bite. Holy shit this was good.

"So?" she waited. God she was so adorable.

"It's delicious babe. Thank you," I gave her a side hug.