15 | Monday

I just finished getting ready for my day with Brianna. I offered Julie to come but she wasn't feeling too good.

I went into her room before leaving. She was laying down in her bed looking miserable. Poor thing.

"I'm gonna go meet up with Brianna. See ya later."

"Have fun." she mumbled.

Before I could close the door Brutus squeezed in and jumped on her bed.

"Get him out of here." she said flatly.

I smirked. "He just wants to keep you company! Bye guys."

<>

We met up at the mall. Once I stepped in, there she was waiting. I greeted her with a hug.

"Hey Brianna!"

"Hi Emily."

"So where did you want to go first?"

"Wherever. You needed to come here anyways."

"Hot Topic?"

"Never been there."

"Oh you'll love it."

I dragged her along with me. It was funny watching the workers flirting with her. Needless to say she was freaked out. Once I got everything I wanted, which was like half the store, we went to the food court to eat. I got chinese and she had a subway.

"So Brianna."

"So Emily."

"I've been meaning to ask you but never really had the balls to."

"What's up?" she asked taking a bite of her sandwich.

"What exactly happened between you and Cameron?"

She swallowed her food. "You're not thinking about dating him are you?"

"No of course not. Just curious I guess."

"Cheated. He always talks to girls non stop. Last night he tried getting a hold of me. I don't know why either. He doesn't get that I'm happy without him in the picture. If I were you I wouldn't even want to get involved with him. He's trouble."

"Thanks for that."

"Now I have a question."

"What?"

"Why did you ask?"

I took a deep breath before explaining everything. Maybe I barley knew the chick but something told me she could keep a secret.

"Wow. And you're still with him because???"

"I love him."

"I could never be cheated on again."

"And you won't because you're with Eric. Plus if he even had the thought of doing something so stupid, I'd rip his balls off."

She laughed.

"I mean it."

"Thanks." she smiled widely.

"So what do you think I should do tomorrow?"

"Pretend everything's normal. Don't crack in front of everybody otherwise EVERYBODY will know something's wrong."

First Julie now Brianna?

All I could do was pretend?

<>

Monday.

Someone kill me now. I always hated getting up this early. The only reason I'd be excited to go to work was because of Thomas. I felt Brutus licking my face. I shot up from my bed. I rubbed my eyes and that stupid painting came into view. Time for some rearrangements. I took it down and put it in my closet. Better.