New friends?

Tessa POV
I woke up to the sound of jake starting his vlog. I looked at the clock showing 7:00 am, I sighed knowing i wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep. I got up and threw on an oversized hoodie and leggings and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I went downstairs to see jake and the Martinez twins wrestling.

Jake pov
I saw Tessa walk down the stairs while me and Ivan were wrestling. She was so beautiful without even trying. I didn't stop and say anything cause Ivan got me in s head lock and Emilio was on my back. I jumped up knocking them both down to the floor, i heard tessa laughing from the kitchen. I loved it when she laughed.

2:30 pm

Jake pov
Hey guys I'm back from Disney and i have a suprise for you all. My great  friends from ohio are coming to stay here at the team 10 house for awhile, they should be here in a couple hours! I'll see you all then!

Tessa pov
Did jake say his great friends? I go ask him.
Yo jake!
Whats up tessa!
Did you say that your friends are coming from ohio!?
Ya you weren't supposed to hear that yet jake said
Well i did unless you brain wash me i will now forever know! Tessa said laughing 
Jake laughed and mumbled to himself i wish i could brainwash you to like me.
What was that said Tessa
Oh nothing! Said Jake
Ok well i cant wait to meet your friends! See ya
later
2 hours later!
Tessa pov
I was editing my video on couch when there was a bang on the door, i jumped half a mile and let out a little shriek. I got up and went to the door, i knew it was going to be Jake friends. I opened the door to see two guys jakes age standing there with a cheesy smile on both of there faces. Hi i said as they just stood there, one of them snapped out of the trance they were in. Hey I'm Anthony! I expected Jake to open the door, sorry for the awkwardness  he said.
Oh no your totally fine i said said happily. The other guy didn't say anything he just walked in looking down at his feet.

Jakes pov
Yes they are here! HEY EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS!
Everyone came out from where they were to see what Jake wanted
Ok guys this are my Ohio boys Chance and Anthony! Hi im anthony! Hey im chance. Come on guys ill show you your room!

Hey everyone this is my very first writing!! I hope yall will read and enjoy my story I done really have a schedule of wen i will write and publish but im going to write as much a possible