Reunited and It Feels So Good- Sage Smut

Dinner with Sage and his family had been fun, but you were ready for some alone time with him. However you didn’t know when that time would come. Sage doesn’t live with his parents anymore, but his does live with his brother, Sam Taxwood, and Alex Scholpy so alone time wasn’t common. The drive to the house is quiet but nice. Sage holds your hand as he drives the few miles to his house.

Once you get there Sage puts your leftovers in the fridge and you notice it’s quiet, abnormally quiet. There’s no music playing, no sounds of boys playing video games, or skateboards on the mini ramp in the garage.

“Where is everyone?” You ask as Sage comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.

“I think Sam and Alex are at a party and Blaze is at his girlfriends.” He lightly sets a kiss on your neck, which causes your breath to catch.

“Oh really?” You breathe out. Sage lets out a little chuckle as he takes your hand and leads you down the hall towards his room. When you get inside he lets go of your hand, presses a button on a remote and one come at least a dozen electric candles soon music starts to play. The first song is one of your favorites: XO by Beyoncé. Sage turns toward you with his arms spread open.

“So?” You let out a chuckle and do your sexy walk up to him.

“It’s amazing.” You say before kissing him. “But I would’ve been fine in the car up in the Arie.” You whisper in his ear as you play with the little duck fluff hairs on his neck. This time it was his breath that catches.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” With in a minute you two are in a full on make out session, hands groping at each other hungrily. He pulls your shirt over your head before attaching his lips to your neck. The moan you let out makes him pull you closer. You tug at his hair gently as he undoes the button of your jeans. You pull up the end of his shirt and he pulls it the rest of the way off. You run your hands up and down his bare front as he backs you to the bed. He gives you a slight push and you fall on to the bed, Sage climbs on to of you holding himself above you as you kiss. You slid your hand down and into the waistband of his boxers; the tips of your fingers lightly brushing against the base of his hardening member. He shudders at your touch and you undo his belt and pants pushing them down as far as you could get them. Sage breaks the kiss and stands up sliding his pants off before grabbing the cuffs of yours and pulling them off.

You expected him to climb back on top but he didn’t; he knelt down on the floor in front of you. He hooked his fingers in the band of your panties and pulled them down slowly. When they were off he spread your legs and kissed the inside of your thighs. He blew softly on your opening sending shivers though your body. He spread your lips and flicked your clit with his tongue. You let out a breathless gasp and tangled your fingers in his hair, your other hand gripping the covers. He closed his mouth around your opening, sliding his tongue in and out. Your moans were loud now and you were glad no one else was in the house. He moved up and began sucking your clit and slid a finger into you. Soon after he started this you felt your lower stomach tighten up, your back arched, and a ripple of pleasure flooded your body. Sage blew on you again sending you over the edge and into an orgasm.

He kissed up your body as you worked on returning your breathing back to normal. Sage kissed you on the mouth before moving back and watching you.

“I, uh, umm, whoa.” Was all you could make out. Sage chuckled.

“Why do you think we’re called Lick The Cat?”  You gave him a look and pushed him over so he was laying on the bed with you over him.

“You know you did some great riding in Sochi, now it’s my turn.” You said as you pulled his boxers off releasing his swollen member. Sage watched you with a smile on his face as you positioned yourself over him, lowering down slowly giving you time to adjust to him. Before long you were riding him just the way he likes: fast, hard, and with your nails digging into his chest. He switched his hands in between holding your hips, squeezing your bum, and massaging your chest.

You watched as his eyes started to close and his breath became shaky. You slowed down your riding and pulled almost all of the way off leaving just the head inside before you dropped down quickly on to him sending him into his climax. You stayed still as he emptied into you, his eyes closed, nose scrunched, and little moans escaping his mouth. When he recovered you rolled off him and laid beside him.

“God I’ve missed you.” He said close to your ear. “Now I wanna try something the Norwegians were telling me about.”  

__________________________________________________________________ 

This was the songs I was thinking for the playlist: 

XO- Beyonce

Strip- Chris Brown

Say Something-A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera 

I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes- Dierks Bentley

I Wanna Love You - Akon

Gettin' You Home- Chris Young

Show Me- Kid Ink

Rock Me- One Direction

Fix You- Coldplay

Ride- SoMo

Little Things- One Direction

Rude Boy- Rihanna

Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right- Billy Currington

Little Black Dress- One Direction

Right Now (NaNaNa)- Akon

Does He Know- One Direction

Aw Naw- Chris Young

The Monster- Eminem 

Little White Lies- One Direction 

Out Like That- Luke Bryan

Can't Hold Us- Makelmore & Ryan Lewis 

Belle Of The Boulevard- Dashboard Confessional