End 7

On the night he decided to implement his plan, the couple sat on Headley's couch as usual, just back from a pleasant date. They had gone to get cheap chinese food, and danced at a club. Now they were back watching a cartoon, both half asleep even though it was only around midnight, and they had been out far later than that. It wasn't too long after they started watching that the screen began to flicker. After a couple of times, they lights began to flicker as well.

Than nudged Headley. "Hey, flowa, you forget to pay your electricity bill again?" He asked, sleepy smile on his face, wrinkling the birthmark on his right cheek.

"No, I payed ev-" But she was interrupted by a loud popping noise as all of the lights went out at once. After a couple minutes of no lights nor talking, and a soft high pitched ringing, the TV flickered back on. However, what appeared on the screen was not their cartoons. What appeared on the screen was only fuzz at first, but then a solid white figure with wings showed up as well.

"What the..." Than muttered in shock, but his sentence never finished.

Before they knew it, the figure began to speak, and every time it opened its mouth TV fuzz appeared in the mouth. "Hello Headley, my dear. Long time no see." With its words the ringing noise intensified in her head, and the shock slid her off the couch. Memories also began to flood her mind, ones as her final moments as an angel. As Headley quickly became nothing but a blob of fear, the figure turned its attention to Than. "Hello Stanley. Seems like you're doing well." The ringing sound now flowed into his mind, memories flew in as well like someone had dumped a full purse right into his brain. Every awful and torturous memory came, including his death as a person and an angel. All of this sent him sliding to the floor as well. "Hm, seems you two have grown awfully close. It also seems as though you're in pain!" It exclaimed.

"Yeah, because of you, ya bastard!" Headley whimpered.

"No, no, no, honey, this is because of you. Had you listened in the first place!" It screamed, coming through the screen, and becoming fully formed before them. Cartier appeared, massive glowing white wings shed light on the dark apartment as they dragged on the floor. With this change, another pulse of high pitched ringing hit the two.

"How- how could it be her fault?" Than said, holding his hands over his ears.

"That you'll have to find out for yourself," Said Cartier, positioning himself between Headley and Than. "See, I'm only here to give you some hints, and a warning." He said, flooding their minds with bad memories once again.

"The hell," Headley said, sitting up against the couch with a huff. "The hell do you want?"

Cartier grinned. "I want you two to leave each other alone. Never see each other again, and break off all connections," He said in a serious tone despite his cheerful look.

"Uh, no thanks," Than said, copying Headley's move against the couch.

"No? Oh well." Cartier flicked his long fingers sending a strong shock through the two of them. But that wasn't enough for him. He lifted his muscular arms, pulling their chests up with this movement. It felt like their hearts were trying to break free from their chests, and in a sense they did. After a couple more minutes of this painful strain, two shimmering ghost like figures hovered over Headley and Than. The one over Than was covered with tattooes, and had hair that swooped into his eyes. The places in which human Than had birthmarks, this spirit Than has scars, very angry looking scars to match the figure's angry and annoyed expression. However, the most distinguishable part was the torn bat wings the bloomed from this spirit's back. Other than all of these differences, it still felt like Than was looking in a mirror.