ten ⇒ beach house

Holly

"Jeremy! Chosen!" I shouted, running up to them and gave them a big hug.

Eventually, everyone started coming up and joined the hug which made it look like we are having a group hug.

"I missed you guys!" I exclaimed.

"We're reunited at last!" Chosen said as we pulled away from the hug.

We just arrived at the beach house and everyone was carrying their luggage with them. I've only been in my uncle's beach house two times because the first one was when we celebrated his birthday and the second one was when I had a photoshoot.

We enter the living room as they all looked around with amazement in their eyes. I have to admit, I was amazed too when I first went here with my uncle.

"Woah. I'm never coming home." Jack joked as he looked around the house.

"This beach house is huge." Jaeden said.

"Okay guys, so my uncle's beach house consists of 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Since there are nine of us we're gonna share a bedroom with another person except for one." I explained once we are all settled.

"I'm with Chosen." Jeremy said.

"I'm with Jaeden." Sophia said.

"I'm with Finn. Amiright?" Jack said flashing his signature smirk.

"Shut up." Finn said, rolling his eyes.

"And I'm gonna sleep alone because I don't want to be surrounded by dorks." Nick joked, chuckling to himself.

"You're a dork too!" Finn said which made us all laugh.

"I guess it's you and me again, huh?" Wyatt whispered.

"Unfortunately." I joked, flashing him a cheeky smile.

"Hey!" He chuckled.

"Kidding." I said.

I turned to my group of friends and said, "Okay guys so you can just go around for a little bit and pick a bed room of your choice. You can change into your swimming outfit or not. It's your choice. Then we meet here after we're all done so we can go swimming." I said, excitedly with a grin plastered on my face.

They all nod at me as we all scattered around and went our separate ways. I grab Wyatt's hand and say, "I've been here two times which means that I know which bedroom is the best. It's located upstairs." I said, smiling and pulling him towards me as I lead him upstairs, still carrying our luggage.

We run down the hallway as I lead him to the bedroom. I'm so excited for him to see it because it's just so amazing and mesmerizing to look at. The decorations were simply perfect but the best part of the room is the view of the beach.

I open the door and said, "Ta-da!!" I wiggle my hands as I smile widely at him.

"Woah." He said, his eyes sparkling with amazement as he walked and looked around the bed room.

"I know right. I've never slept in here but I've been here before." I said as I closed the door behind me. I put my luggage down beside the door and stand beside him.

There's a big bed in the middle of the room and in front of that is a huge window with an amazing view of the beach.

"This is beautiful." He said, still not taking his eyes off of the view.

"Yeah. I know." I said, as I admired the scenery then shifted my gaze onto him and smiled to myself.

I still can't believe that just a few days ago we were just merely friends who have deep feelings for each other. We're still best friends but there's a lot more to that now.

"Hey, Wyatt. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom and change into my swimming outfit." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay." He nodded at me in response.

I went into the bathroom and quickly changed into my swimming outfit. I'm just wearing something plain and simple that's not too revealing. I put my hair up into a messy bun because I'm too lazy to fix it up. I finish my outfit off by putting on a cardigan with a cute design.

Once I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom. I feel heat creeping up on my cheeks as I saw Wyatt standing by the huge glass window, checking me out.

"Stop that." I told Wyatt who's gaze was still fixed on me as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Sorry." He apologized as he snap out of his gaze. "Come on, let's go." He said and he grabbed my hand as we run down stairs.

"COME ON, LET'S GO!" Jack shouted impatiently. "You guys are so freaking slow." He groaned.

"Yeah, whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. We run outside and was greeted by the fresh and cold wind.

"Damn it's so cold." Sophia shivered.

"Probably because it's almost sunset." Jeremy said.

I run to the ocean and feel the warm water touch my skin. I haven't been out on the beach in such a long time because I've been really busy. Just the feeling of the cold air and the warm ocean makes me feel happy. And the best thing about it is that I'm here with all my friends. It's only been a couple of days and I'm already having the time of my life.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I look to my side to see Wyatt standing beside me with a grin plastered on his face. I smile at him and kiss his cheek as I hear the sound of a camera snap from behind us.

We turned around to see Sophia grinning at us widely, proud of the picture she just took.

"Did you just take a picture of us?" Wyatt asked.

"Yup." She said, emphasizing the 'p' as she walked closer to us and showed us the picture that she just took from her camera. "And I am definitely posting this."

I took glance at the picture. I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter, making me feel all giddy inside. It was a picture of me and Wyatt standing by the ocean with his arm wrapped around my waist and my lips on his cheek. I smile to myself as I look at Wyatt adoringly.

Once, we were merely friends who had deep feelings for each other. We're still best friends but there's a lot more to that now.

☀︎
author's note:
hey guys! thank you so much for 1k views! this is really crazy for me because this is my first serious fanfic. i never thought that it would come this far but it did! so thank you guys for all your love and support. i really appreciate it.