Chapter 4

When I woke up, I had a terrible headache. I didn't even know what happend the night before, all I knew is that Johanna and Anthony would leave today but I couldn't let them! Johanna, my sweet, I was not going to give her up!

I dun't know how yet, but I will make them stay!

My feet made a loud noice on the wooden stairs which made my head ready to explode, I'll never drink so much again it's like I'm dieing!

"Why hello mister Todd, had a good night?", Toby asked with a grin. Well not really though, he probably would have grinned if he weren't so scared for 'mr Todd', because he was very scared of the man.

"Toby please give me some ale", I begged. "That's not really going to help the hangover you know, but some water would do just fine" Toby gave me a glass of water which I was not gonna drink. I don't drink water, water is for the fish. I spent enough time on sea, I had seen enough water already. "Toby just give me the ale please?" Toby sighed but did what I asked because, again, he was to scared to not to.

"You know Toby you don't have to be that scared of me. I wont murder you. Well at least not yet" I laughed but Toby didn't see the joke in it. "Anyways have you seen Ne- mrs Lovett? I'd like to talk to her before Anthony and Johanna leave actually"

"She's downstairs baking the pies but she's been there a while now, mom's probably back in a minute or so Mister Todd"

"Okay thank you Toby" I lifted myself out of the chair which was harder than I expected it do be. I swear I'll never drink again so much in my life. But was it actually so much or was I just not used to it anymore from being sober quite a time?

Whatever it was, I wanted the headache to stop! I can't think of plans while my head is exploding right!