chapter 5

"Ah I see you are already awake, Mr. Todd", Mrs. Lovett said happily and awake, and it all came back, that I said that I loved her, the way she helped me upstairs, the kiss, everything.

Would she remember what happened yesterday? She wasn't drunk so propably yes. Well she might was a bit drunk but well not 'me'-drunk. And was it really that bad? I mean I-I don't know.

"Nellie I wanted to-" "Wait did you just call me Nellie? Oh mister T you never called me like that I didn't en even know you knew my name!", Yea actually, where did that 'Nellie' came from? I never called her that way, why now?

"Oh yea I uhm... I don't know but that wasn't where I wanted to talk about actually I wanted to-" "ask me if I have an idea to let Johanna dear and Anthony stay in London here with you?" It's scary how good this woman knows me.

"Uhm yea, so do you have an idea?" "To be very honest, I don't. Well you could always tell her you -'re her father but she wouldn't believe it. She'd be scared and might run off. Or get very confused. And you can't kidnap her, Anthony would find her. And if you would kill Anthony, she's gonna be so scared of you she won't love you anymore at all"

After breakfast they left. I had asked the if they "really didn't want to stay for a few more days" but they wouldn't. I asked Johanna what she remembered from her mother, but she only had one little necklace both Benjamin and Lucy gave her and she didn't remember why. But I did, we gave it her for her birth and when I got send away her mom would tell her to never put it off. Of course she was to small to remember but seems like it she never did it anyway.

A few hours later, the house was in silence. The only things heard were the oven and Toby playing with his wooden sword Nellie got him. "He's just a young boy he does deserves a toy" she would have said before going to the store. I wasn't a big fan but she was right, I suppose.