Chapter 1

Authors note if you liked this chapter feel free to vote and comment. To let me know what I can do ok. Please and thanks.

    I can feel the wind in my hair. The sun is beating down on my neck. I can almost taste the salt water. I can hear my family and friends cheering me on. My heart is beating like a drum. "You got this Camey. You can do this." I say to my self, as I am coming to a big wave. I stayed on the wave. As I finish I put my hands up for victory.

    "You did it Camey. You finally beat that big wave you been working on." My Dad said patting me on the back. I smiled at him, and went to our spot. I smiled as I sat down.

    "Hey Camey get up. Look look it's the surffing coach from the school." My friend said while pushing me up. My heart was racing as he came closer.

    "Hey,  Camey I saw how you stick that big wave. We could use you on our team." Coach. Harlow said while shaking my hand. 

    "Was I really that good? Also how do you know my name?" I asked surprised that he knew my name. 

    "Yes you were, Camey. Also I know your name because someone told me it." He said while looking at my Dad.

    "Dad thanks for telling him." I told my dad, then looked at coach. Harlow again and asked, "So can I join the team?" 

    "Yes you can, Camey." Coach. Harlow said shaking my hand. Then he told my parents bye. I screamed with my friends, after he left.

    "Wow that's great, Camey." My friend Clare told me.

    " I know...oh crap that's John. What should I do?" I asked Clare.

    "Just talk to him okay." Clare told me. 

    "Hey, Camey." John said. With his kind voice, and nice tan body. He has a slight six pack, but not all the way yet. We been friends since middle school.

    "Hey, John what's up?" I asked smiling alittle. 

    "Oh I just saw coach. Harlow talking to you. I was just comming over to ask if you will be joining the surf team?" He asked and smiled alittle.

    "Yeah I will. Did you see me on that wave, how I stick on it?" I said in a slight energetic tone.

    "Yeah I did." He said. We are walking around on the sand. I poked him and said that I win. He tickled me and I laughed and he said, "No I win." Laughing alittle. 

    I poked him again but this time I ran, and screamed behind me, "I win." While laughing alittle. He chased after me. 

    "I got you." He said while wrapping his arms around me from behind. My heart was beating from the running, and him holding me from behind like that. "I got a thing to tell you, Camey." He said as he turned me around to face him.

    "What is it?" I asked blushing and smiling alittle. 

    "I kind of..umm...like you." When he said that my face had a surprising shocking look on it, but I was smiling.

    "I like you too, John." I said hugging him.

    "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I told him that I do. We walked holding hands. Till it was time for me to go. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek for goodbye.

Authors note. So how was it don't be afraid to vote and tell me what you think. Please and thanks for reading.