Chapter 5

Two weeks later! I am with my teammates. "Look I see an Olympian surfing coach heading this way." Lizzy said to me.

    The coach came straight to me. "Hi, I am coach. Lung." He said shaking my hand.

    "Oh hi I am, Camey, what brings you by?" I asked.

    "Oh I am just here to see some surfing. And someone told me that you are a good surfer. So I just came here to see for my self." He said. 

    I was smiling. "Okay I will show you what I got." I was still smiling. I got my board and got in the water. I saw a good wave come so I rode it. When I got done, he was impressed. "Well, Camey they were right you are a good surfer."

    "Yeah I guess I am." I said smiling.

    "Yeah Give me your address and number. I am gonna write you something." So I gave it to him.

    "Wow camey all the famous people are liking you, that's great." My teammates said joking and laughing alittle. I was happy all day.

    When I got home. I told my Mom and Dad about the Olympian coach. They were proud of me. I called John and asked if he can come over, he said cure.

    Ten minutes later. "Hey camey what's up?" John asked.

    "Oh umm and Olympian coach came to see me surf today." I said smiling.

    "That's good. What if he wants you to join his team?" He asked.

    "That will be the best thing ever." I said excitedly.

    "Yeah." He agreed. We hang out for the rest of the day. John and I. Spending as much time together before he goes to basics. John left at 9:30 pm. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

Sorry if this is short. Hope it was still good though. Hope u likes it enjoy. 😁