Chapter 9

A month has passed.i am practicing with my teammates at the beach. We were doing amazing. We did so good. We all took a brake and just talked to each other.
    We were laughing and joking around having a good time. Then Clare came up. "Hey I miss you so much."
    "I miss you too." I said. Me and her hung out the rest of the day. I love hanging out with her. She is my best friend.
    Me and her went to our faviorate  spot to eat something. I had a hamburger with fries and as a drink Dr. Pepper. It was good. 
    I went home and read a book. It was getting closer for John to come.home i sure do miss him.
    "Honey come down here please we need to talk." Mom said to me.
    I went down stairs to the living room. "Yeah what is it mom?" I asked.
    "Have a set please." She said.
    When i sat down i was scared. I don't know what we have to talk about. I thought it had to do something with John. "Is John okay?" I asked alittle scared.
    "Oh no he is okay. But your dad got into an accedent. He is in the hospital. He needs us over there." She said with a sad look.
    "OMG is he okay?" I asked while tears were running down my face.
    "Yeah they said it was only a broken leg. Lets go down to the hospital." She said.
    We got into her car and went straight to the hospital. Went to his room i hugged him and he smilled. I looked at his leg. He looked at me and held my hand. "Everything will be okay promise honney." I hugged him. We took him home and we all went  to bed we were all tired.