Wonderlust

Alex POV

I wake up next to him, an 18 year old Damon, his body against mind holding me close to him, as if he planned for me to wake up in safety. I mean, I'm not complaining, so I nestle up closer to him, taking in more of his warmth. I smiled at the thought of what happened with us last night. it wasn't sex, but one of the best nights I've had in a while. we had went out, he took me on the best date to the beach and we got ice cream.. then we went and got dinner at some place I had never heard of, it wasn't anything fancy, just a diner of some sort. after we came home and showered and cuddled on the couch watching old tv marathons, like the black and white ones that were actually good.
nothing of last night had slipped my mind. it was too perfect to let anything get away.
In the middle of my thoughts, Damon must have woke up because he had started running his hands through my hair.
"good morning sunshine" he said to me, in that perfect sleepy voice that I love so much.
"good morning" I replied, with a smile.
he sat up, this time running his hand through his hair, while yawning.
"what time is it?" he asked, looking around to the clock to see it was already 11:46am
"I guess we slept in" I said.
"it was worth it" he smiled, then got up. of corse I just laid there, I was the one of us who could stay in bed all day and sleep, it was the best outlet for everything. but then again so was Damon so it was worth waking up.
He changed Into a pair of black skinnies, then combed his hair. he looked perfect in anything really. because he himself, is perfect.