two

Damon pov

after I put my skinnies on, I went into the bathroom in my room and brushed my teeth. I looked around the bathroom before I walked out after I finished, and honestly, it was a mess. me and Alex had showered together last night, and I guess we hadn't cleaned it too well afterwards because there were towels on the floor and everything in general was out of place in some way. I fixed things up a bit before I walked back out, only to see a sleepy Alex walking in boxers, coming to get me.

a sleepy Alex..

in boxers..

god damn he's adorable. his hair was all messy from the night and he was blushing like he always does when he walks around in next to nothing. he came and hugged me, resting his head on my shoulder. he was shorter than me by a few inches, but then again he's 16 so it makes sense that he's a bit shorter.

he kissed me on my neck gently like he always does in the morning.

"what shall we do today?" he asked

it was Sunday, so I had no idea what we could do that we already haven't done.

"whatever you want to do" I said with a smile.

"oh come on, it's always what I want to do" he says. he searched for clean clothes as I watched him.

he had a nice body. a very nice one. I've wanted to make love to him for a while now, but I'm not too sure if he's had a first time, and he never really brings it up. I'm not rushing him or pressuring him into it at all, but he's told me with a certain face, that it'll happen one day.

Alex turned around after he got dressed.

"how do I look?" he said with a smile. he had on black skinnies that had faded, and a few holes in them. the shirt he had on was red and black. it was a simple v-neck, yet he still pulled it off way too well.

"perfect." I replied with a smile. "just like always."

he blushed and rolled his eyes, then walked passed me, running his fingers down my arm on his way out, which gave me chills. I could feel him

smirking on his way out.

he wanted something, it wasn't that hard to tell.