scene 1: the woods & the girl in them

scene fade in: mike, lucas, and dustin find eleven in the woods.

Mike's POV:

We stand there for a few seconds, frozen in shock. I snap out of it, pulling off my jacket and stepping closer to her. She eyed me nervously, and I walked slower. "H-hey," I stammered, "Here's my jacket. Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you." I put it over her shoulders and she shrinks into it. Lucas, Dustin and I all exchange glances, not sure what to do.

I look back at the girl and stretch out my hand for her to take. "Come on, let's go home. I can help you there."

She takes it hesitantly, and I start walking back in the direction we came from. Our bikes came in to view, and we ran towards them, the rain coming down a little harder than before. Thunder was starting to rumble, and the girl seemed terrified. I felt bad. I patted the seat on my bike, telling her to sit down. "Don't worry, it's fine. This is here so that you won't fall off." I showed her the metal thing against the back of the seat.

She hesitated again before getting on, and I get on in front, ignoring Lucas' angry look and Dustin's idiotic smile.

We head back to my house, the girl wrapping her arms around my waist and almost squeezing the life out of me. I didn't mind.

《》

And this is it! My very first story ever! I know I'm crap at explaining things, which is why the description for this is terrible, but bear with me haha. Ignore any mistakes :3 Next scene up tomorrow ;)

love,
genesis xx

p.s. thanks to my very own el, who made that cover for me because i didn't know what to use 💖 (I'd tag her, but y'all, she has so many accounts i just lost track and gave up)