Ch.2 Bribery

I have all my clothes packed now. When my brother gets back--which will probably be early morning--I'll go ask him to drive me to the airport.

It's not gonna work, you know. Jade comments.

"I never asked you." I retort.

Are we going on a road trip?! Storm asks, hanging on my bed. I sigh.

"Yes, we are, Storm."

I'm not coming. Jade says flatly. I give her a shrug. I didn't care. She could stay here for all the good in the world, feeding off the misery of my parents.

I don't want to hang around someone that'll be happy. She continues. I shake my head. Jade is such a baby. I jump on my bed, Storm squirming off so she didn't get squished. I'm the only one who can touch, see, and talk to Storm and Jade. I settle for going to sleep until my brother gets home.

"Jade, set my alarm for 1:30." I tell her. And since she has nothing better to do, she complies. I double check to make sure it's am, not pm.

***************************************************************************************

In this world, there is nothing that is coincidental. It is all fate. You have a horrible life. Maybe that is why you're getting a chance at happiness. Whether you folllow through on this course, or steer off into another direction that has yet to be planned, that is your choice. Just remember. Fate cannot be changed. Once you make your choice, it is forever engraved upon your life......

***************************************************************************************

BLEEP, BLEEP!

BLEEP, BLEEP!

I get up from my comfy spot on my pillows slowly. I look around my room as the beeping on the alarm coninues. 

"Storm, turn it off." I say. I've practiced with her on how to turn my alarm off many times, so she's able to do that. She goes on mimicking the noise, until I shoot her a glare. She shuts up. I hear the engine of a car, and no more arguing. 

"Brother's here." I say. Quietly, I slip on some jeans and a BOTDF T-shirt. Practically the only type of shirt I wear. I tie my tennis shoes, and beckon Jade and Storm to crouch down the stairs with me. Storm, of course, bounds all the way down. Thank god no one can hear her, save for me. Jade strides after her. Ha! She tries so hard to look cool. I meet my brother up at the front door. 

"What are you doing, shrimp?" He asks. 

"I need you to drive me to the airport." I say. He laughs. 

"Why would I do that?"

"I'll give you my allowance for he next three months, and do all your chores in that time." He thinks upon it. 

"What are you gettin'?" 

"I'm spending a week with BOTDF." He laughs even harder. 

"Yeah right. It was probably some scam." He mocks. I shake my head sadly. 

"You'd really pass up this chance?" I ask him. He growls at me, then walks off to his car, and motions for me to follow. With my bag, and my two mental companions, I follow. 

"Just this once." He says as we drive to the airport. 

"Aw, and you never want any brother bonding time." I say, warding off the feeling of already missing my computer. 

"We're here." He says. I jump out of the car as soon as it's pulled up into the drop off section. Storm and Jade follow. Jayy Von Monroe, here I come!