Ch.3 The Meeting at the Airport

On the airplane, it's another story. I'm afraid, since I've spent every single day of my life in my room, I'm terribly scared of hights. This plane isn't helping with that.

Aw! Raven, are you gonna be okay? Storm asks me. I give her a shy smile.

"I'm alright." I whisper under my breath. Can't have anyone thinking I'm a psychopath.

Humph. Obviously, the kid's not doing well. Jade sneers. I ignore her. It's easy to do after all this time.

"Ladies and gentlemen, put your seat belts on, the plane is now going to land. I repeat, ladies and gentlemen, put your seat belts on, the plane is now going to land." I look up to see where the announcement came from. Can you tell I haven't been out much?

When the plane lands, I struggle to keep my food right down in my stomach. Who knew planes were such horrible things? Everybody starts unbuckling their seat belts as soon as the plane stops. I do the same, gather my bags, and wait for the people ahead of me to start moving.

Once out of the plane, I maneuver my way through the airport to the bagging area. I didn't bring anything but carry-ons because my clothes can fit in them, so I sit on a bench and wait for someone to pick me up.

After some time, I hear a gasp running through the crowd. I look up to see what the commotion is, and see Dahvie. He's not as cool as Jayy, but he's still pretty cool! Dahvie looks around in search for someone. I remember what I'm here for, and walk up to him.

"Are you looking for the person who won the contest?" I ask. Dahvie looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah, and you Raven Dexhart?" He asks. I nod my head so fast I think it's going to fall off. He laughs.

"Jayy's getting trapped by people over there, so we'll wait outside." He says. I agree. I don't want to be caught up in the fury of fangirls.

We wait by their trailer for a very long time. Jade and Storm are getting restless.

Wow. I didn't know he was this popular. Jade says. Jealous much?

We've been waiting a long time. Storm complains. I feel bad that I can't reassure her, but I gotta keep up my image of being a sane person. Then finally, finally, Jayy Von Monroe himself walks out of the airport. He's everything I imagined him to be.

"Hi!" He says.

"I'm Jayy."