Chapter 10: Why Don't You Figure My Heart Out?

A/N: The smut in this chapter is big (just like Lauren's dick in every g!p ever), too big for only 1 song, so listen to these (in this order):

I Wanna Be Yours – Arctic Monkeys

Often – The Weeknd

Drunk in Love – Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z

(I swear the chapter gets much cooler – or hotter? 😏 – when you listen to the songs, so do it) bye

-

[Lauren's POV]

I had her pinned against the door of room 505, our breaths heavy and hearts racing. How did we even get here? I thought. I remember an Uber, but I don't remember saying goodbye to anyone back in the club. 

Oh, well. They won't miss us – or at least I won't miss them.

"Where's your key card?" Camila asked in a whisper, her hands wandering down my body in search of the device and her touch sending shivers down my spine.

"Here." We waited until the light flashed green and the door clicked open, and she pulled me inside my dark hotel room.

"Kiss me," she breathed, her arms snaking around my neck.

I nodded quickly and leaned in, finally capturing her lips with my own. God, I'd spent the whole night fantasizing about this very moment – the whole month, if I'm being honest. I've missed her lips from the moment I stopped kissing them.

The effects of alcohol were already fading away, but I could still taste the remains of vodka in the kiss. Our lips moved eagerly, a mess of tongues and bites melting into the smoldering kiss. I hummed against her mouth, feeling the corner of her lips curve up in a smile, and before I knew I was grinning too.

Don't think, I told myself. Thinking is for tomorrow. Tonight is for feeling.

Just for tonight, there were no rules. Tonight, we weren't Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello, the popstars with duties and responsibilities and so many things we couldn't do. No, tonight we were just Lauren and Camila, and the night was ours to do as we pleased.

I started giving slow steps forward as we kissed, leading her towards the desk in the corner of the room. I had never paid much attention to it, but I guess now was time to put it in a good use.

I grabbed Camila by the back of her knees and lifted her up, placing her gently on the piece of furniture. I quickly took off my high heels and threw them somewhere around the room carelessly. I didn't bother to do the same with hers, though. If anything, fucking her in high heels only made things much hotter.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in for a hungry kiss, but once again neither of us could stop grinning – what the hell was so funny? I broke the kiss with a smile and leaned in again, however this time directing my lips to her earlobe. I circled it with my tongue and nibbled on the flesh with my teeth, making Camila groan and let out a throaty moan.

My lips slowly trailed down her neck, sucking on her soft skin and probably leaving marks she'd have a hard time trying to cover up later. Considering the moans dripping from her mouth, though, I don't think she minded.

Then out of nowhere Camila put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me away.

"Wait, stop."

I gasped in surprise but before I could even react I felt her body slip away as she jumped off the table and ran away from me.