Ch. 4 The Boys

THE PICTURE IN THE SIDEBAR IS WHAT HANNAH IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE :)

______________________________________________________

HANNAH: I woke up only to find myself in Austins arms. I couldn't help but smile. I carefully got out of bed so I didn't wake him, and headed into the kitchen. I started making pancakes and sausage with hashbrowns.

AUSTIN: I awoke to find that my bed was empty. I wonder where Hannah went, did she leave? I hear my phone buzz on the nightstand.

TIM: I'm going to make you pay for what you did to me Hannah. And I'm going to get him too, just you wait. :)

Well this isn't my phone. I could feel my body tensing and filling with rage at the thought that someone wanted to hurt her. Who does this guy think he is? I need to talk to her. I went down the stairs and I was engulfed in the smell of cooking food. I quietly walked into the kitchen. Hannah was making me breakfast and she looked really good wearing just my tank top with holes cut into the sides. It was so long on her small frame. I quietly walk over to her and snake my arms around her waist and kiss her neck.

"Thank you." I whispered gently into her neck. She turned around and put her arms around my neck.

"You're welcome babe." She kissed me. "I was wondering when you would be awake." She said sliding a pancake onto a plate for me.

"So what do you want to do today my love." I asked her

"Oh, I don't know. Did you have any ideas?"

"I was thinking you could meet the band."

"That sounds fun, let's do it!" She said obviously excited. "I just need to shower and get ready."

"Mmmm, can I join?" 

"Maybe if you finish the dishes in time!" She blushed and ran upstairs.

I finished up doing the dishes and ran upstairs to take her up on that offer. I quietly closed the door behind me and opened the shower door. She looked up at me and blushed.

"Hey." I whispered into her ear while I wrapped my arms around her and she snaked her arms around my neck. She was so beautiful.

HANNAH: I slipped off my shirt and stepped into the hot shower. I heard someone come in and smiled to myself. I looked up at him and blushed. His tattoos glistening under the water.

"Hey." He whispered.

I lean up to kiss him gently on the lips, but he pulls me in as close as humanly possible and kisses me passionalty. He then cups his hands on my breasts and kisses my neck making me shiver. I can feel him getting excited.

"A-austin...." I moan.

"Hmmm?"

"I've uh never done any of this before......" I say avoiding eye contact, but he pulls my head up and looks into me eyes.

"That's okay, we can when you're more comfortable." He smiled.

"It's not that I don't want to.... I do, but we have to get ready." I giggled. He kissed me on the forehead and got out to get dried off. I did the same and got dressed in leggins, moccasins, and a cut out tank top. Austin came back in to brush his teeth while I was doing my make up and hair.

"You know...You're gorgeous. And I love those leggings on you." He winked as he walked out to put his jeans and shirt on. 

"I'm going downstairs to wait for you!" He yelled.

"Okay!"

I decided to check my phone and was startled when I realized Tim had texted me. What if Austin read this? If he did, he was good at hiding it. I sighed. What am I going to do, this is getting way out of line. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. Austin smilled at me and we headed to his car.