Change of Heart Part I

- 06 A -

"Thank you and good night!"

The Puppets' vocalist waived at the cheering crowd and the percussionists Bailey and Marco ended the night with an instrumental bliss.

The platform pumped up some air again and gently moved down. The crowd was still cheering, shouting and expressing their joy over the fantastic concert night as the Puppets' disappeared on the stage and the lights beamed down.

As they went down to the trap room, beer and champaigne showered upon them. The crews and Marco's team were cheering aloud as they pour the beer upon them.

"Woohooooooooooo!"

"Bravo! Bravo!"

"Wiwiiittttttt!"

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!" yelled each member of the Puppets as they respond with high five to each of the crew greeting them.

"Congraaaaaaaaats!"

"Thank you! Thank you!!!"

"Guys! You were great out there! Sobraaa!" cheered someone from the crew.

"That was a blast!"

"Of course!" Marco replied with oozing confidence, "walang imposible sa the Puppets. Kami pa!"

Then a trolley of Belgian beers came and buckets of ice, opened them up and made a toast.

"For the great night, great music and above all..." Marco started, "for the greatest team we ever had"

"CHEERS!"

"This is the coolest night ever!" Jerry expressed. "Bro," he paused turning to Marco, Bailey, Edward, Grae and the crew. "Thank you for organizing this, thank you for making all of these... possible"

"Quit being melodramatic Jerry" Marco teased, "dahil wala ng makakapigil sa the Puppets!"

The boys knitted some eyebrows on Marco's speech, "Huh?"

"Coz mga bro..." putting some suspense on his tone, "starting tonight.. the Puppets will make waves in the music scene!"

"Owwwwwww!"

"Wohoohoohoo!"

"Kaya maghanda sila... we'll rock 'em all up!" he added.

"we would love that" Edward commented. "Cheers again"

"CHEEERS!"

And the people in the trap room started to pack up and other crews went up on stage to wrap the night.

"Jerry, bro" called out Grae as the Lucas Legacy boys started to scatter around.

Jerry then turned to Grae, "Ow, Grae?"

Face to face, Grae then breathed before talking, looking worried.

"I just want to talk about the bidding last morning" he said carefully while looking at Jerry sincerely.

"What about it?" asked Jerry smoothly, looking askance.

Grae paused and loosened some guts to look directly at Jerry, "about me bidding on Abbeyroad?"

"oh" said Jerry upon remembering then he sneered over the idea, "that"

"I'm sorry" Grae said sincerely, his eyes were guilty and he really looked sorry about what happened.

"Alam mo bro" Jerry started seriously, "napaisip nga ako eh"

Grae choked at Jerry's words and shivered a bit.