Cold treatment

- 13 -

"You don't have to"

Bailey lamented as Ylona tried to check on his wounds.

There are two clearcut bruises near the jawline and on the arch of his brows. Bailey's face is messed up but despite that, he is still oozing with charismatic aura.

Ylona sighed and insisted on removing the patch on Bailey's face.

"I have to. We have to clean it"

Bailey held on her hands as she tried forcibly reaching his face.

"I said no." He stopped coldly but he's not looking at Ylona.

He just can't take a look at her.

"Bailey..." Ylona expressed dearly as their hands still intact.

"If you really don't like it...." she paused.

"Why do you hold my hand so tight?" She kidded.

Bailey quickly glanced at his hand that is holding Ylona's and quickly threw it away from him awkwardly.

"There" he shrugged.

Ylona laughed it off.

"Do you need something?" Asked Ylona promptly, looking at Bailey sincerely but he doesn't look back.

He just tilts his head away from her.

"Jerry." He said softly. "Bring me Jerry. Bring me my friends" he emphasized and sounding restless, still not looking at Ylona.

Ylona sighed deeply. "Okay, let me call him for you"

She didn't leave promptly as she waited for Bailey to at least look at her. But he didn't bother.

He treated her coldly ever since he awakened.

This is something she didn't expect. Her expectations turned out to be a dismay. She expected that Bailey would be happy to see her after three years.

She expected that when he sees her, the treatment would as sweet as before; they will talk a lot of stuff, they will laugh at things they have discovered when they are not at each other's arms, they will share secrets and anything under the sun, a lot to tell.

But everything did not go as expected.

She closed the door as she left the room.

She gently wipes her teary eyes when Jerry and the Legacy boys approached her.

"You quarreled?" Asked Marco curiously.

Ylona shook her head softly.

"No" she said in almost a whisper.

"Then why are yo---"

"He wants to see Jerry" she quickly expressed, cutting Marco's follow up question.

Jerry looked surprised.

"Me?" He asked innocently.