Triggered

-12-

Hindi makapaniwala si Abbeyroad sa lalaking nasa kanyang harapan.

Akala niya disastrous Thursday na talaga. Hindi pala.

Yung long time crush niya na si Grae Cruize lang naman ang dumating.

Kilig ang kilay niya kasama yung maliliit niyang biyas.

"Grae" she mumbled with kilig inside. In just a few seconds, nakalimutan niya si Jerry mga bes.

Grae waived at her as he put his keys in his pocket.

Abbey waived back and blushing abnormally.

Maureen just stared blankly at Grae, her eyes scanned him from head to toe.

Then Grae and Abbey meet. Both said "Hello".

That moment is almost perfect without Jerry to interfere this kind of bliss with crushie.

But then, they're not alone.

"ehem" Maureen cleared her throat to remind the two of her presence.

Grae took a look and turned away.

Then he took a second look.

"Grae, siya nga pala si Maureen" introduced Abbey.

He blinked as he approached the girl in pink hair. He cannot reach hers as he has this weird, awful feeling inside that this girl he's meeting is more than meets the eye and there's something with that pink hair.

He has a hunch. The face is very familiar. When he got a clue in his mind, he trembled.

Finally, Maureen took the first move, she asked for a shake hand as she expressed gratitude.

"Nice meeting you.... Grae right?" she asked in delight and smiled. She looked at Grae cunningly.

Grae, who is quite hesistant, cautiously reached her hand.

"Hi" said Grae in almost a whisper.

Maureen nodded. "Abbey and I just met in a bus" she narrated. "then we came here to prepare for her exam this afternoon"

"ahhhhhh" said Grae, he's quite wary towards this girl.

"oo." blurted Abbey as she joins the conversation. "Buti nga nakilala ko siya kasi diba hindi kami naturuan ni Jerry" she slipped again.

Then Grae is about to talk to divert the conversation but Abbey is so in the mood to talk so he can't make this girl shut up.

"Buti ikaw wala ka masyadong pasa sa mukha?" Abbey said as she noticed Grae's unharmed face.

"Si Jerry kasi ang dami niyang pasa" she added.

Maureen looked at the two in confusion, Grae looked astounded and aghast at Abbey's insensitivity.

Before he could even talk, Maureen intervened.

"Wait... You're friend Jerry is hurt?" she asked worriedly at Abbey.

Upon realizing she has talked too much,her eyes bulged in alarm of being talkative.

"ahhhhhhh" she drawled.

"diba Abbey may exam ka pa?"
Snapped Grae, ignoring the questioning look of the girl Maureen.

"ah oo. Naghahanap nga pala kami ng taxi" pagsakay naman ni Abbey.

"No need. I came here to fetch you diba?"

Abbey nodded swiftly. "tara" yaya nito kay Grae.

"Ikaw Mau?" asked Abbey.